Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Justified on FX season 3

AsburySkinsFan

Well, looks like they did the same thing as last year's premiere; pick up right where they left off. Seeing as I live in Kentucky I love watching this show because they highlight a lot of the criminal problems that we have here, not to mention the mountain top removal struggle going on. Although, there are more killings in a single season of Justified than in an entire year here in Kentucky. :pfft:

I love that Neal McDonough is a bad guy this season, he just looks and sounds like he has ice in his blood.

justified_quarles_hub.jpg

I loved how Boyd got himself thrown in jail with Dickie, that ought to be fun to watch Dickie scurry like a rat trapped with a Wildcat. I guess the thing I like about the Boyd character is that he's not just some idiot low life criminal, he's a chess player like Raylan, always a couple moves ahead of everyone else. Oh and Ava's homerun derby....I knew something was coming I just thought it was going to be the bottle of Wild Turkey and then....BAAMM!!! :silly:

Plus the final scene....

ninja spoiler

I loved how you get to watch Raylan figuring out the whole game and then wooops pulling the table cloth, priceless!

Just watched the season 3 premier and it looks like it's gonna be a pretty good season. I wonder if the guy that confronted Raylan in the hotel room will have more screentime. I think he's a good actor (plays Quinn on Dexter).

He irritates the hell out of me on Dexter, but I thought he was a pretty good villain.

I think he's a good actor (plays Quinn on Dexter).

THAT's where I knew him from!!! Isn't Quinn dead?

---------- Post added January-19th-2012 at 02:14 PM ----------

I read on EW.com hat Fletcher Nix is not planned for any more episodes this season. That's too bad. He was awesome. The table scene with he and Raylan was fantastic.

Ummmm that would be difficult for him to have a recurring role all things considering.

THAT's where I knew him from!!! Isn't Quinn dead?

Quinn is alive but the Dexter series is dead. Last season was it.

Ummmm that would be difficult for him to have a recurring role all things considering.

Raylan didn't kill him... Shot him in the shoulder. I was hoping they would bring him back.

Love this show since it started. Love the new cast additions and this premier starts the season off in prime fashion.:)

---------- Post added January-19th-2012 at 11:54 AM ----------

Quinn is alive but the Dexter series is dead. Last season was it.

Where did you get that? Haven't heard it and doesn't make sense. Last I heard on another site a few weeks ago is also the same current info in wiki:

On November 18, 2011, it was announced that Dexter had been renewed for two more seasons.

Where did you get that? Haven't heard it and doesn't make sense. Last I heard on another site a few weeks ago is also the same current info in wiki:

Awsome... I am glad to be proven wrong. I remembered hearing when I watched the last episode that they were callinig it the "series finally". Didn't know it got a reprieve.

Awsome... I am glad to be proven wrong. I remembered hearing when I watched the last episode that they were callinig it the "series finally". Didn't know it got a reprieve.

For once I make you happy. :ols:

You, on the other hand, made me go "No!!!! Can't be!!" when I read it cuz fool I be, I often extend you some credibility. :D:ols:

Timothy Olyphant was awesome in Deadwood, and he's just as good in Justified. I think last season was great, with Raylan hanging from the tree, Mags going the same way McCready did. Mags and Boyd getting the better of Black Pike. I really thought the season was great, and I've been looking forward to this season.

Who could possibly think that the last season finale of Dexter was the series finale???

Talk about lack of any closure whatsoever....

I like Justified btw....but Boyd Crowder will always be Shane Vendrell to me.

Lemonhead killer.

I'm still not over that!! Talk about no closure...Vic just walkin' away from his desk with a gun...:mad:

• 4 weeks later...

Man I love this show. I keep breaking out in smiles when I watch it, which may be disturbing to some folks since it's hardly light fare. :D

I don't know what the budget it, but everything about it very high quality. Impressive.

Liked Oylphant since Deadwood, and he continues to score. Hope to see him get some better movie parts down the road then what little I've seen him do so far (Hitman; I am # 4).

Last night was one of the best episodes hands down. The scene where Ava and Boyd when to go visit Limehouse.....that was pure acting. Not action....no fighting.....just perfect dialog. It was awesome.

Also how Boyd used Raylan to go meet Ava at Delroy's because he know that Raylan would do his work for him.....epic.

Arlo is developing Alzheimer's, right? That's why he was so confused about talking to Helen and then tried to cover it up.

Last night was one of the best episodes hands down. The scene where Ava and Boyd when to go visit Limehouse.....that was pure acting. Not action....no fighting.....just perfect dialog. It was awesome.

Also how Boyd used Raylan to go meet Ava at Delroy's because he know that Raylan would do his work for him.....epic.

Arlo is developing Alzheimer's, right? That's why he was so confused about talking to Helen and then tried to cover it up.

Nice post. I thought that scene was very well written also, and the actor that plays Limehouse is literally stealing the show.

This was probably my favorite episode this season

Anyways, I was wondering what the hell was up with Arlo. The odd thing is he seemed fine a few episodes ago. I guess that's how it happens with old age. You may be right on the Alzheimer's.

Blackwater probably contaminated his well water from their gas drilling operations since Maggie Bennett sold out last season. Heh

Anyways, the white haired weirdo...he's stealing organs too? I guess he is, having guys tied up in his bedroom and sending out coolers. Duffy always looked freaked out, but somehow I can't see that guy as a doctor.

I'm pretty sure Arlo has always been a little "off'" during the whole series. I think its just showing now that he's alone. If it were contaminated water...it wouldn't just be Arlo I think.

Quarles is just a evil dude. Was he just torturing a guy back there? I should go back and slow mo it.

They did show a cooler being brought out later on. Quarles is crazy, but I don't know if he's serial killer for the hell of it crazy. Then again you'd think he'd put the guy in the bathtub if he's going to steal his organs, not on the bed. I'm sure time will tell.

Yeah I was joking about Blackwater. You're right about Arlo being a bit of a drunk ****, but he's never been this bad before. Then again he hasn't gotten much screen time lately...maybe the loneliness is taking a toll on him.

They did show a cooler being brought out later on. Quarles is crazy, but I don't know if he's serial killer for the hell of it crazy. Then again you'd think he'd put the guy in the bathtub if he's going to steal his organs, not on the bed. I'm sure time will tell.

Yeah I was joking about Blackwater. You're right about Arlo being a bit of a drunk ****, but he's never been this bad before. Then again he hasn't gotten much screen time lately...maybe the loneliness is taking a toll on him.

Ok, I need to go back and watch the final 10 min again. You've got me curious.

Ok, I need to go back and watch the final 10 min again. You've got me curious.

Yeah, I was wondering what the hell was going on there in the back room myself. It's intentionally glossed over every time. Last week he had a guy tied up back there too. I'm sure I saw a cooler....but feel the need to watch again myself. Let me know if you see "Waldo" i.e. the cooler that's haunting me.

;p

I just now remember its the scene with Duffy on the porch. iirc, Quarles walked out with it. (Like it was business as usual)

My impression from first seeing the guy bound on the bed last episode has been that he is Quarle's captive to be used for physical beating/torture (pretty sure the sound I heard in the scene coming from behind the door was a bone snapping) and sexual abuse (sodomy/rape). That's part of Quarles character (is my call).

Archived