Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

January 16, 2012 Republican Presidential Primary Debate (On Fox News Channel)

visionary

Guest Spearfeather
I'm no Romney fan, but all the polls I've seen lately have them tied, one with Romney ahead. Sounds like Rdsns2000 is just saying what he hopes to be true.

Exactly....Obama will be " killing " no one in the fall.

I'm no Romney fan, but all the polls I've seen lately have them tied, one with Romney ahead. Sounds like Rdsns2000 is just saying what he hopes to be true.

I am stating the obvious. I said earlier last year that there was no choice in 2012. I am very disappointed that Romney will be the nominee because he is most beatable candidate out there, baring the bad economy getting far worse.

I voted Libertarian last 2 times and will again and I don't agree with all Libertarian views. Giving where things are at now or if they improve a little; I don't see Obama losing. I see the Republicans nominating someone that noone likes. A man who is puke Fake. He will say whatever to get elected but once elected he will do the opposite.

Yeah I don't think he'll kill him but I think he'll win comfortably (5+ %) once we get to big show and away from early primaries.

Romney is a credible candidate. There will be a PPP poll coming out tomorrow that shows Obama's lead increasing on Romney since the last month they polled. But it's early and polls this early don't tell us a whole lot. Obama is still a slight favorite right now.

If Hillary runs, she wins in 2016. Should she not run, on the Democratic side Andrew Cuomo and Martin O'Malley are the two most credible names I've heard. Brian Schweitzer, Montana governor is a good sleeper candidate.

I am stating the obvious. I said earlier last year that there was no choice in 2012. I am very disappointed that Romney will be the nominee because he is most beatable candidate out there, baring the bad economy getting far worse.

I voted Libertarian last 2 times and will again and I don't agree with all Libertarian views. Giving where things are at now or if they improve a little; I don't see Obama losing. I see the Republicans nominating someone that noone likes. A man who is puke Fake. He will say whatever to get elected but once elected he will do the opposite.

Well, Obama has quite a task ahead of him. No president since FDR has been re-elected with over 7.2% unemployment.

Guest Spearfeather
O will kick his ass. The only way Romney beats OBama- the economy gets far worse in late summer/early fall. Say a combination of $5/gallon in August leading up to the Fall Campaign and the EU collasping leading to economic hell in the fall. That would be the only way Obama loses. Romney can't beat Obama. All Obama is air commercials of Romney taking different points of view.

How is Romney going to even energize the base. Once he seals the nomination race either Saturday but definitely by Florida's 10/31; enthusiasm is going to drop for the Republican race. Hell, turnaround will drop dramatically once it's clear Romney has no viable opposition. How does Romney get people to vote for him when people don't trust his sorry, car salesman, ass?

By being the candidate that has the best chance of changing Obama's address.

Car salesman? Obama's one of the biggest hucksters to ever step in the Oval Office.

Well, Obama has quite a task ahead of him. No president since FDR has been re-elected with over 7.2% unemployment.

Irrelevant. What matters is the trend. As long as people think things are getting better. The problem for Obama is that a lot of what happens with our economy is out of his control. If Europe goes under, we're going to take a hit no matter what Obama does, and he's going to pay for it. If things continue to gradually get better, his chances of winning will get better.

---------- Post added January-16th-2012 at 10:37 PM ----------

Oh my God - I agree with Santorum on an issue -- why do millionaires get SS???? It's an insurance policy, not a savings plan.

I'm not against means testing, but the case against it is that you turn Social Security into a welfare program.

By being the candidate that has the best chance of changing Obama's address.

Car salesman? Obama's one of the biggest hucksters to ever step in the Oval Office.

Most people don't see Obama that way. Even if they disapprove of him, they still think he's trustworthy, and likeable.

Romney with a pathetic answer on hunting, lol. Moose hunting

I thought it was funny. It was a dumb question, (although I did make fun of his varmit hunting last time around) and he's obviously not a frequent hunter.

---------- Post added January-16th-2012 at 10:46 PM ----------

I guess Romney isn't going bigfoot hunting anytime soon.

Archived