Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucket Lists for the New Year 2012

Champskins

Good call, ren. I can't remember my last one of those.

I have two legitimate answers to this thread:

1) Lose that last 10 or 15 lbs, get to 185 or 190, and stay there. (Whichever feels stronger/healthier.)

2) STOP MAKING EXCUSES. For anything. This is my life. Time to own it. Period.

Trying to be like me, huh.:)

This past year has been a bit of a struggle for me and I've put myself last in pretty much everything. This year, I'm focusing on getting myself back into shape emotionally and physically.

My bucket list includes:

- Moving back to the west coast, closer to family and friends, either with a transfer with my job, or returning to school for further education.

- Paying off 2 specific bills I've set my sights on

- Convincing one of my girlfriends, preferrably a very naive one :D , to travel overseas with me for a little vacation. Anywhere there's a good deal, I don't care.

- Organize another successful summer Vegas trip for myself and my girlfriends

- Return to tennis training full force with my coach and winning one USTA-sanctioned singles tournament at my level

I'm sure there will be several other things that pop up throughout this next year that I will want to experience. I'm going to be the "Yes Woman" this year :)

1. make sure my first daughter will be born healthy and without complications (3/30/12) :)

2. Sell my Recruiting company and get a big pay off

3. send my wife back to nursing school in the summer

4. Attend my sister's wedding in october

5. Get a new car preferably an Infiniti FX35 AWD.

My answer the original question:

1 My annual one- lose weight. I actually did lose weight some last year but went off the diet and didn't go back on.

2. Find a job, other than doing work for my dad from home.

3. Vote third party in November.

==================================================================================================================================

Anyone make a 2012 predictions thread yet? I'll post mine here for now; until I see a see separate thread.

My 12 Predictions for 2012.

(1) Obama gets 4 more years when he defeats Republican Nominee Mitt Romney.

(2) Nancy Pelosi gets her job back as Speaker as the Dems win back the House.

(3) Harry Reid though, becomes Minority leader as the Repubs win control of the Senate.

(4) The economy remains meh, unemployment is around 7.8% on election day.

(5) The European Union breaks up.

(6) North Korea's new leader Kim Jong-un will do something to stir things up to show his people he's in charge!

(7) Iran saber rattles all year, as it moves closer to war with either Israel or the U.S. but the war will not happen until 2013.

(8) There will be at least a 7.0 earthquake in California this year.

(9) Packers repeat as Champs, LeBron wins his first title with the Miami Heat and third time is the charm for the Texas Rangers as they win the World Series.

(10) Shanny returns but will find his seat getting warm all year. The Skins do not trade up for a QB and actually trade down to get more picks. The Skins drafts a QB in round 2 and round 6. That rookie QB takes over during the season when ready and Rex stinks it up. After a shaky start of say 2-6, the Skins improve the second half of the year to finish 5-3 and a 7-9 overall record. Shanny remains head coach.Good things finally happen in 2013.

(11) The Van Halen album and tour is successful but Roth and the Van Halen brothers split up by the end of the year.

(12) 12/21/12 will not be the end of the world; but there will be a significant event on that day.

Continue to learn more about and improve photography.

Have my own web site for said photography up and running.

Continue to improve my self discipline and improve my workouts even more.

Continue to ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and get the ADD even more under control.

Continue to face down my fears and self doubts and be a stronger person for it.

There's more,but there is a need to be........discreet. :D

That's another one for me. That and stop just dreaming. Start doing.

I'm trying to turn dreams into goals. Makes it a little more realistic.

As far as 2012, I want to become 100% self sustainable. I also want to learn to sail, get a boat and live on it. Citizenship in a different country.

Those are my top three.

Archived