Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the Pats game, is this wrong?

BrandonJ83

Yes, it's wrong. :patriotsu

BTW, please, please, please, stay the whole game. Don't go & then leave with the rest of the crowd when the score is 42-10 at halftime. Be the die-hard you say you are & stay anyway!

:helmet:

---------- Post added December-9th-2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Yeah, very arguably.

I've never walked out on this team at Fedex or Bank of America stadium despite a 7hour drive home. It mad me so pissed when everyone was gone last weekend at that Jets game. I would kick the crap out of Fireman Ed!!

Well here's the thing: Have the Redskins given you a super bowl quarterback of our own this past decade to get an autograph from? It's just football. Brady is just a man, his **** stinks just like everyone else. If people give you crap for getting an autograph then they're just small-minded insecure man-children. Get it, be proud of it, and maybe even sell it for a bunch of money some day, who knows. I'd get it.

First the Mustang now this, man you sure are a 'winner' ;)

Whats the deal with Mustang?

I didn't even go over to there tunnel and try. I got so much Redskins pride in me when I stepped in that stadium that I wanted to fight! It is a loss but one you can't feel too bad about. It just feels like we put it all out there on the field.

Proud of this team!

Art was a boyhood hero to both of us. But if I ever crossed paths with the man and it were appropriate to speak, I'd politely give him some thanks for the memories and then I'd be on my way. Adult autograph hounds are a little creepy IMO.

Well said! Adult autograph hounds and Adults with braces are the worst.

I won't ever talk to anyone that I admire. They could say something to piss me off.

I bought Mark Rypen lunch once, very nice guy, he was a rookie. I saw him after the SB and said "hey, Rip!" He shot a look at me like "what in the **** do you want" I am still hurt by that. If he had remembered me, I'm sure he would not have been rude, I understand though, that at that point, he was sick of being bothered.

I won't ask for an autograph, I won't even go out of my way to say hello.

I want to imagine people as I see them.

Archived