Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boston Herald: Albert Haynesworth released. (now picked up by Bucs--article @ post #81) MET

'Skins_&_'Stons

Cooley should just keep his mouth shut.

Why? He was just answering a question regarding a former teammate. I think it's obvious to anyone who has followed Albert's career, football is simply a job that affords him a luxurious lifestyle. I guarantee if he wasn't mired in lawsuits, he wouldn't be in Tampa.

I think he hates football as well. He played hard for two years, in Tennessee, and it showed on the field. He mailed it in once he got his money.

I also find it hilarious that Chad Dukes called someone else a fat piece of garbage...

pmk

Especially b/c Dukes hates football too!

Cooley should just keep his mouth shut.

Maybe, but he's right. AH has no interest in football, he's only interested in money. If he had ANY desire to play football, he wouldn't be in the situation he's in. No one EVER doubted that AH was talented. He's got more talent than 90% of the guys out there, but he puts forth 0 effort, especially in the offseason. That's his problem. If he put forth any effort at all, he'd be good enough to play solidly as a starter on any NFL team.

Archived