Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious

seriously

And you should read the rules on starting a thread.

You're overreacting. Despite what people call it, this team is still rebuilding. This team is banged up with no depth. That's what happens what you have injuries at key spots and let a young team like Carolina stay in the game by not taking advantage of mistakes.

And you should read the rules on starting a thread.

You're overreacting. Despite what people call it, this team is still rebuilding. This team is banged up with no depth. That's what happens what you have injuries at key spots and let a young team like Carolina stay in the game by not taking advantage of mistakes.

Keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling yourself that.

I will. Tell me where I'm wrong here... They're not rebuilding? Yes, they are. Look at how many players they've gotten rid of over the last 2 years to clean house. They're not banged up? By the end of today, 5 starters out of 22 were out. For the Packers/Patriots, no big deal. For a rebuilding team where depth was already a huge concern, a back breaker.

This game is just telling us who we are, I'm not surprised in the least bit, 2 QBs not worth two cents, the defense is ok but still needs a lot of work. O line is patch work at best right now. I was more surprised when we were 3-1 but now we're seeing the real deal, the good the bad and the ugly! We have a long way to go!

Archived