Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An ES Update from North Cakalacie

TK

problem is the skin fans don't have some sort of chant to let everyone know they took over stadium

Cooley is down or we'd hear COOOOLLLLLEY from the crowd.

I really hope the redskins win, it would be sad to see so many Skin fans there and not get a win.

I just returned to my hotel room, was riding downtown Charlotte and I saw Burgundy and Gold everywhere, flags flying on cars, some of our fans though are sloppy drunk lol I saw a couple of them holding each other up...

LOL...good to hear. Though I'm not surprised. Many people in NC are still Skins fans despite the stupid Panthers. Before they came here, life was soooo much better. You never had to worry about missing a Skins game b/c the suckage Panthers would be playing at the same time. I hope we run all over them tomorrow.

very good to hear :) although i think last weeks game proved that having a big stadium full of redskins fans wont help the redskins win. the redskins have to play well tomorrow and move the ball well. the defense has to create turnovers or 3 and outs. people need to focus on their assignments/tackles/coverages. that will lead to a win.

problem is the skin fans don't have some sort of chant to let everyone know they took over stadium

:wtf:

Wait til the Skins score & that stadium erupts into Hail To The Redskins.

DC in NC.

We OWN this town.

Cooley is down or we'd hear COOOOLLLLLEY from the crowd.

I really hope the redskins win, it would be sad to see so many Skin fans there and not get a win.

Can't. Tell. If. Serious.

North Carolina will always be Redkins country!
This.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 12:54 AM ----------

The "pep rally" at kickstand was awesome. Way more 'Skins fans than I expected. And a nice surprise I got to meet Bruce Allen. Hail!
Damn, that's pretty awesome that Allen was there. What's not to like about that guy.

We've taken over this town.

Tomorrow will be the Skins 9th regularly scheduled home game.

#OccupyCharlotte is in FULL & glorious Burgundy & Gold effect.

Please dont be afraid to make your presence felt & take over that stadium. BE VERY VERY VERY LOUD!!

...especially when our defense is on the field:panthersu

Archived