Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Haslett talking about Kelly?

ddyork

"Last year we had a guy that went on IR and we didn’t see him all year because he went home or whatever. Jarvis, I love the way he prepares to play the game and the way he’s done his rehab.”

It's really a shame we lost this kid this year but I feel we're going to really enjoy watching him play in the years to come. No prima dona crap from this kid.

With TO being cleared to play only a few months after his knee surgery, I hope that's a good sign for Jenkins' recovery and ability to make an impact next year. I know TO's a physical freak, but he's still 14 years older than Jenkins. I like to hear that he's really focused on his recovery.

With TO being cleared to play only a few months after his knee surgery, I hope that's a good sign for Jenkins' recovery and ability to make an impact next year. I know TO's a physical freak, but he's still 14 years older than Jenkins. I like to hear that he's really focused on his recovery.

T.O went to Korea and used stem cell rehab to have a speedy recovery. why it isn't used in the usa beats me.

---------- Post added October-22nd-2011 at 05:58 PM ----------

He still has a twitter call predator48 LOL

whats so funny about that. you were probably the first one begging for landry to be cut and praising horton a few years back.

whats so funny about that. you were probably the first one begging for landry to be cut and praising horton a few years back.

LOL I liked Landry before he was even a Skins fan. I liked that who 2006 LSU team Russell, Bowe, Doucet, Hester, Landry etc...I wanted the skins to get Jacob Hester and Landry real bad.

I think it is funny that you managed to make a conversion on Chris Horton about Laron Landry. This is like McD5 and Ladell Betts. Except you are trying to stick up for someone who needs no sticking up for. Sorry for LOLing at Horton, I didnt mean to ruin your day.

It was def. Robert Henson, he became a ghost last year which led to his release.

I'm guessing it was three things.

1. No one probably advised Henson it would be a good idea to stick around and stay involved. Should be common sense, but young football players aren't exactly the best at seeing the big picture.

2. Someone realized they screwed up on Henson's situation or based on Jenkins' draft position, told him to stick around.

3. Jenkins is a hard worker and wants to be involved and get better.

I think this is an optimal situation to learn the defense without having the pressure of performing.

T.O went to Korea and used stem cell rehab to have a speedy recovery. why it isn't used in the usa beats me.

---------- Post added October-22nd-2011 at 05:58 PM ----------

Stem cell therapy is quite controversial. Political hot potato which Bush had to address in a Presidential announcement live during prime time.

Archived