Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 6

ACW

The 'Skins were never 'not done' as a contender to start with, But being a Dallas fan I can see why you'd get swept up in the hype of a few wins that could well of gone the other way.

But there's no way your going to be "in it till the end" so long as you have your namesake under center. If the Eagles go on a roll, the East is a two way fight between them and NY.

Hail.

That "namesake" has been under center for 2 of the last 4 NFC East Champions.

Everytime that "namesake" has been under center for all 16 games Dallas has been NFC East champions.

Just a few fun facts.

Suck for Luck:

Indianapolis 0-6

Miami 0-4

Denver 1-4

Arizona 1-4

Minnesota 1-4

Seattle 2-3

KC 2-3

Cleveland 2-3

And the Redskins currently at 3-2. Even if their not intentionally trying to be that bad. With this O, this D can only do so much. It's smacks of Zorn's first year when the O there couldn't score for **** either. Only this time it's catching up quicker. Carolina average 22 a game and have put up over 23 or more 4 times I believe in 6 games.

Next week should be a hoot. :(

Hail.

Everytime that "namesake" has been under center for all 16 games Dallas has been NFC East champions.

Just a few fun facts.

Another fun fact - Eagles are undefeated after a bye week under Andy Reid.

Doesn't mean that the Cowboys will lose to the Eagles in two weeks, does it?

Doesn't mean the Cowboys will win the NFC East either

Eagles played no different today than what we've seen the past few weeks. Eagles did not score at all in the second half. Thanks to Grossman, the Eagles didn't need to.

Everything just seemed to go the other way the entire first 3 quarters. We could have won that game easily. Refs, balls bouncing out of our defenses hands, or guys not there to make plays, stopping them for 2 downs then allowing them to get easy td's twice. The eagles aren't that good but today just wasn't the Skins day, and yes Grossman is garbage.

Just a few fun facts.

Yep, I'm positive that 1-5 start for the Cowboys last year would have resulted in a division title if Romo sits to pee has just stayed healthy :yes:...

Our local sports talk station is primarily Vikings during the football season and the other day I was listening and one of the guys says "McNabb, even in the win, was awful. That guy throws more bounce passes than Magic Johnson." I nearly had to pull the car over I was laughing so hard.

:ols: I'm glad more people are catching on. He's just plain horrible.

Also, his wife is hideous....looks like she'd be a total *****.

EDIT: I say that as he falls down and gives up a safety.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived