Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 6

ACW

Dallas loss does hurt, but they will grow off of this one.....Dallas showed that they are a good team today...yes, even in defeat. Raise of hands on anyone that thought they would win today and break NE's home winning steak???

However, they had a chance to win and blew it...when you cannot run the ball late in the game to seal a win, then you have some issues...that is what will eventually undo them this year, but i do think Dallas will be in it till the end, for the division. Skins....are done, unless Beck is Tom Brady......The Eagles are still alive (hanks to Gross) and the Giants, hell once again slowly and quyietly are the best team in the division.......and they have 2 losses, so Dallas is basically 1 in the L column away from the Giants.....

Dallas loss does hurt, but they will grow off of this one.....Dallas showed that they are a good team today...yes, even in defeat. Raise of hands on anyone that thought they would win today and break NE's home winning steak???

However, they had a chance to win and blew it...when you cannot run the ball late in the game to seal a win, then you have some issues...that is what will eventually undo them this year, but i do think Dallas will be in it till the end, for the division. Skins....are done, unless Beck is Tom Brady......The Eagles are still alive (hanks to Gross) and the Giants, hell once again slowly and quyietly are the best team in the division.......and they have 2 losses, so Dallas is basically 1 in the L column away from the Giants.....

Next few games ... St.Louis, Philly, Seattle, Buffalo. Ohhh yeah. We can right this ship. Our early schedule was BRUTAL.

Skins....are done, unless Beck is Tom Brady......

The 'Skins were never 'not done' as a contender to start with, But being a Dallas fan I can see why you'd get swept up in the hype of a few wins that could well of gone the other way.

But there's no way your going to be "in it till the end" so long as you have your namesake under center. If the Eagles go on a roll, the East is a two way fight between them and NY.

Hail.

Next few games ... St.Louis, Philly, Seattle, Buffalo. Ohhh yeah. We can right this ship. Our early schedule was BRUTAL.

indeed........2-3 certainly isn't where you wanna be, but looking at it now, with that schedule and whats coming up...ill take it.

Jets 2-3

49er 5-1

Skins 3-2

Lions 5-1

Pats 5-1

20-8......am i missing something, or is that correct????

on the flip side

Skins (3-2)

Giants 4-2

Zona 1-4

Boys 2-3

Rams 0-5

Eagles 2-4

9-18......

Gibbs hogs heaven.......Well it could be worse, they could have John Beck coming in to replace Rex GROSS.........HAHA....I think in comparrision, the Cowboys are just fine at QB....thanks.

And they will be in it and will WIN IT (the division0 book that and bump it as you feel necessary. 9if they lose to the Rams, I will be hanging from my own belt anyway and unable to come see it, however......i am putting it in my prediction book. dallas wins the NFCE!

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 07:56 PM ----------

Giants are the most complete team in the division.

cant argue with that right now and indeed, quietly and slowly, they are just doing what they need to do.....Good for them.........because people were burying them, and now look at em.

Archived