Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations redskins : Redskins win 17-10

bedlamVR

The team has growing pains but they are 3-1 with those growing pains. So take that into the bye and work hard to get better. I really think the way they are playing they will get better. There are a bunch of guys playing together and just getting used to each other.

Any win is good in the NFL. We are 3-1 and have the bye to get healthy. Plus the extra week to gameplan for the Eagles. I am loving our season so far.

Agreed, I don't think anyone can be disappointed right now. Who thought we'd be 3-1 heading into the bye? Growing pains were to be expected.

got to say one thing about the lack of the killer instinct comment ... Just look around the NFCE - just this week in the early games - Dallas and Philly just fell asleep at the wheel but we finished our game ...

... sure we have lots to work on and there is lots wrong - but for once just for today I just want to revel in the win - everything else can wait to tomorrow ... Great game guys ... who would have thunk 3-1 going into the bye -

I'm ready for Rex to get the nerves under control and take us into the playoffs. I think the ENTIRE season depends on him.

Save that, how many times did we lose in situations like the cards game and this one. This year the other team gets momentum and we still stuff them. I'm having a blast this year. Lets keep it up.

I'm ready for Rex to get the nerves under control and take us into the playoffs. I think the ENTIRE season depends on him.

Save that, how many times did we lose in situations like the cards game and this one. This year the other team gets momentum and we still stuff them. I'm having a blast this year. Lets keep it up.

Or we dropped lucky the the Cards have next to nothing outside of Fitz, and the Rams have nothing at all when Jackson's not 100%.

3-1 could easily be the other way around. We can beat what's in front of us, and hell yeah it's great to be sat atop the division. But there's NO way this is a playoff team this year. Let's enjoy it but keep it in perspective.

Hail.

There is nothing to be too terribly excited about. Yes, we did win. But, we were expected to win against a pathetic 0-3 St. Louis Ram team!

For me, the defense is coming together nicely. The pieces we have added are gelling. We could use some rotation at NT to keep folks fresh.

The offense, however, has been uninspiring. We do have a good running game. But, the passing game is just underwhelming. The over reliance on Santana Moss is telling. We just don't distribute the ball to all of the playmakers we have consistently to be an explosive offense. Rexy the ditzy keeps making dumb plays, and that makes it difficult to put away opponents...

Or we dropped lucky the the Cards have next to nothing outside of Fitz, and the Rams have nothing at all when Jackson's not 100%.

3-1 could easily be the other way around. We can beat what's in front of us, and hell yeah it's great to be sat atop the division. But there's NO way this is a playoff team this year. Let's enjoy it but keep it in perspective.

Hail.

Defense wins championships. The Redskins have allowed 63 points in 4 games. You will win a LOT of games with that production from your defense. EVERYONE in the NFL is good. This team, from what I have seen, as long as they can keep running the ball, IS a playoff team.

Glad for the win.

Torain looked beastly..I hate to do I told you so's but I was trying to tell some folks how soon they forget because a guy gets injured. He Balled like this last season when his number was called. He runs so hard..physical, downhill, decisive, great vision. We need Hightower and Helu though due to durability issues with Torain.

Gotta love the defense...7 sacks. Kerrigan keeps impressing, great to see. Sakpo! Rocky was busy, Bowen, Coefield.

Rocca can boot. great unsung addition and difference maker.

The running game was good, the passing game stunk for the most part. Rex just isn't very good but there isn't a better option unfortunately.

The game shouldn't have been that close at all. Another statistical domination follied by turnovers and penalties.

got to say one thing about the lack of the killer instinct comment ... Just look around the NFCE - just this week in the early games - Dallas and Philly just fell asleep at the wheel but we finished our game ...

Excellent point bedlam, we won our games, they lost theirs. Their fans should be complaining, Skins fans, well they will anyway.

There is nothing to be too terribly excited about. Yes, we did win. But, we were expected to win against a pathetic 0-3 St. Louis Ram team!

This game has been a pick em practically all week, and most of the experts picked the rams, how do believe we were "expected" to win this game?

Tell that to the giants at the moment.

at the end of the year, no one asks how you won the game as long as it is a win.

Excellent point skinfan, i'm sure green bay packers fans weren't ****ing and complaining this past february about barely winning a game in week 4. If the Skins ended up with the same result as the packers, i'd have my doubts about some of our fans.

But there's NO way this is a playoff team this year. Let's enjoy it but keep it in perspective.

Hail.

Really? How can you say that when we are 3-1 and in 1st place in the division? Yeah, there is still a long ways to go but to make an absolute statement that we aren't a playoff team is overly cynical. We are in a great spot to make the playoffs and barring a mid to late season collapse we will.

Archived