Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Level Pricing?

Timmy_Smith

The Redskins called me this week to offer a Club Level ticket plan for the last six games of the season. The pricing is as follows:

Zone D, $199 per ticket

Zone B, $249

Zone A, $299

While I am inclined to pass on this offer, I am interested to know if anyone out there has recently negotiated better pricing from the team than that noted above? (Not interested in secondary market deals.) In other words, is this the Redskins' best offer, or is there more room on the price?

Thanks!

The Redskins called me this week to offer a Club Level ticket plan for the last six games of the season. The pricing is as follows:

Zone D, $199 per ticket

Zone B, $249

Zone A, $299

While I am inclined to pass on this offer, I am interested to know if anyone out there has recently negotiated better pricing from the team than that noted above? (Not interested in secondary market deals.) In other words, is this the Redskins' best offer, or is there more room on the price?

Thanks!

I am currently paying $199 per seat in section 337. I am guaranteed lower level seats between the 10s (forget the exact sections, but I have it in writing) next year.

The whole club level concourse is outfitted with leather seats and you get waiter service in your seats lol (in the seating bowl)

So for nigh on 200 bucks upwards, you get a comfy seat indoors before the game and at half-time? I guess if folk have that kind of money it more than has it's worth. Just seems an excessive amount to pay to me for real little extra in reality. At least if your splitting a box between 10/15 of you (whatever the boxes at FedEx hold0; your getting your food and drink thrown in for I'd guess around the same per person as a club level seat.

Hail.

The whole club level concourse is outfitted with leather seats and you get waiter service in your seats lol (in the seating bowl)

Errr...not quite.

There are beat to crap leather chairs in the club concourse - yet FAR too few of them for any group of 2-4 people to grab unless you get there an hour before kickoff.

And the "waiter service" at your seat is a fib at best and a lie at worst. I've sat in the club 3 times and never seen anything close to a waiter, unless you count the guys going around selling beer that you see in every level.

I've made my feelings known about the Redskins overcrowded, overhyped, and generally underwhelming club level before. The food isn't any better than anywhere else - unless you have a hankering for an airport version of cold Hooters wings - it's way too crowded with the same long bathroom lines anywhere else in the stadium, and it's generally unpleaseant, especially for something hyped as "exclusive." Reminds you of an airport or mall at Christmas...it even has those CARS in the concourses to provide advertising for Nissan or whatever.

It is nice to have a place to step inside when it's freezing out but that's really the only bona fide perk.

And the "waiter service" at your seat is a fib at best and a lie at worst. I've sat in the club 3 times and never seen anything close to a waiter, unless you count the guys going around selling beer that you see in every level.

My first game at FedEx was in a club level seat. I had waiters coming by asking what I needed and keeping the Jack and Coke coming out. But I tipped them. Do you look like someone who may not be giving a tip Levi? ; )

Nearly 1/4 of the floor space on the home side concourse in the club level today is consumed by portable kiosks selling Redskins art. It’s like those portrait stores you see in the mall, but instead of cheesy motivational posters and city skyline portraits, this is all Redskins memorabilia photos.

The area I'm referring to is between the humidor and the 50 yardline bar. It was once part of the club lounge area where leather chairs and coffee tables awaited the butts of high paying club patrons. Many of the leather chairs are in the humidor today.

My first game at FedEx was in a club level seat. I had waiters coming by asking what I needed and keeping the Jack and Coke coming out. But I tipped them. Do you look like someone who may not be giving a tip Levi? ; )

LOL naw ask the guys up in the Loge level how we treated them at the Cards game.

Seriously...in 2009 and 2010 I went to a few games up there, and never saw a waiter. Maybe that's changed now?

LOL naw ask the guys up in the Loge level how we treated them at the Cards game.

Seriously...in 2009 and 2010 I went to a few games up there, and never saw a waiter. Maybe that's changed now?

Last time I was on the club level it was the Cowboys game in 2007 (December 30). I wouldn't know what goes on there now. I am up in the 400s.

I've sat in the club level for one game last year during preseason, and have hung out up there during the draft day party one year. Don't get me wrong, it was cool and all but I really don't see how it's worth that much. You pay upwards of $200 a seat, and still have to pay $8.50 for a beer and I remember before tip I payed $20 for a cold burger and fries that was brought to my seat by a girl who took almost a half hour to bring it back. The cigar bar is awesome though. I loved it in there, during the draft party I basically watched the entire draft in there. I would say if you can afford this and not worry about it go for it, but if you want some value and are just curious go there during a draft party, and then sit in a regular seat during games.

Archived