Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grossman's Coming Out Party Monday Night At Jerry's Place!

kingdaddy

How about just an all-around statement from the Redskins. We're bigger than Grossman or our pass defense. Hopefully we have a system in place that can consistently win with Grossman, Beck, or a new QB in the coming years.

I'd like to play well and win a huge early-season division game on the road. I'd like to play solid defense, run the ball well, convert third downs, score in the red zone, make our FGs, etc. I'd like the national audience to come away from this game saying, "Wow, the Redskins look like a tough team to beat."

How about just an all-around statement from the Redskins. We're bigger than Grossman or our pass defense. Hopefully we have a system in place that can consistently win with Grossman, Beck, or a new QB in the coming years.

I'd like to play well and win a huge early-season division game on the road. I'd like to play solid defense, run the ball well, convert third downs, score in the red zone, make our FGs, etc. I'd like the national audience to come away from this game saying, "Wow, the Redskins look like a tough team to beat."

Agreed. Except I'd like to go even further:

"Wow, the Redskins look like a tough team to beat---what the **** has ESPN been talking about for the past 3 months?"

:doh:

This is my only concern. I am not worried about Rex, but in how the young guys perform on the big stage on the road. For some it will be their first experience.

Not too worried about Kerrigan. The feeling I get about him is that the hype will translate into adrenaline.

I'm looking for out LB's to beat the bleep outta the Girls on Monday night. Romo sits to pee is looking like a big steak dinner in the pocket.

I think we'll be ready. Something tells me the players are very confident and excited to play this game. I'll take everything you said, but it seems like nobody will take the Skins seriously across the country until Rex shows he can put a full game together under the bright lights of MNF.

I want this game to be more of a coming out party for our Defense....Everyone knows our weak point is our Secondary, and Dallas has the tools to pick us apart unless they turn in a workman like performance....Im not saying perfection but they have to play above themselves....if they do that we can ride Hightower, Torains, Davis, and Moss's shoulders all the way to a victory.

Rex just has to put together a solid, few mistakes, performance and we will be fine.

I would like to see Rex do well for his sake. Too many don't give him the respect he deserves.

Has he not played hard? Has he not made critical plays like the TD to Moss on 4th and 3- to- go?

Rex has his teammate's respect. That tells me all I need to know.

Archived