Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction: Romo Won't Play Monday Night...

tr1

if he doesnt play, then kudos to his comeback effort against the 9ers. if he DOES play, I'm calling BS on the whole injury thing as some PR stunt to fix his choking rep & restore his leadership/confidence on the field.
Same here. Puke nation has been desperate to prop up their QB after their embarrassment against the Jets.

Both Romo sits to pee and Dez practiced today. Game on...

2 wins in last nine games, game is on Kenny, and ribs are on sale.

---------- Post added September-24th-2011 at 01:31 PM ----------

Both Romo sits to pee and Dez practiced today. Game on...

btw, wheres the link, I need the laugh.

---------- Post added September-24th-2011 at 01:40 PM ----------

The Romo sits to pee injury is overshadowing the other injuries that could effect the QB more than the QB himself, Kitna or Romo sits to pee are going to play behind a sieve.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/news.cfm?id=93483E29-EF0B-1CA5-62E87F4C8A12F56B

Now that means rookie Bill Nagy, who was out last week with a neck injury, will have a chance to start and don't be surprised if rookie fourth-round pick David Arkin gets a few reps at guard this week as well. And whoever starts at left guard will probably have a rookie to his right as undrafted free agent Kevin Kowalski is getting ready to start in place of Phil Costa, whose sprained MCL injury could make him a game-time decision.

Then you've got starting receivers Miles Austin (hamstring) and Dez Bryant (thigh bruise) not practicing on Thursday as well as Felix Jones, who was held out with a dislocated shoulder. Even tight end Jason Witten is banged up with bruised ribs.

This is the guy blocking for Romo sits to pee and hicking the ball.

(7) Pick No. 252: C Bill Nagy (Wisconsin)

Considering he was the third-to-last pick, Nagy received a fair amount of criticism. He played center for the first time in 2010 and only played three games in '09. It is generally felt that he has already hit his ceiling as far as on-the-field ability, so why didn't the Cowboys take someone with more of an upside?

I want Romo sits to pee to play. I had a punctured lung and three cracked ribs, even when I thought it was healed I would just twist or bend the wrong way and wow, dramatic pain. Enough pain to cause him to throw off balance and without the follow through. He will throw INT's and he will drop the Ball while running.

Per NFLN scroll Micheal Lombardi is reporting that Romo sits to pee will play on Monday night.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 12:42 PM ----------

Per NFLN scroll Micheal Lombardi is reporting that Romo sits to pee will play on Monday night.

How did this not bump, bump, bump ....

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 12:42 PM ----------

How did this not bump, bump, bump ....

Yup, he'll play Monday night.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7018861/dallas-cowboys-tony-Romo sits to pee-good-go-monday-vs-washington-redskins-set-deangelo-hall-attacks

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee declared himself ready to play in Monday night's game against the Washington Redskins despite a fractured rib.

"I'm getting better as the week goes on," Romo sits to pee said on ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown. "I'll deal with it over the course of the next month, but I'll be good to go this week."

tr1 is a disgrace to Skins fans. Don't believe for a second that he represents the majority of us.

He would lead you to believe that Dez sucks, that D Ware is average, and that Marko Mitchell is "the real deal."

We aren't talking about the sharpest tool in the shed here.

Congrats on the win tonight. We'll crush you in the second game.

lol ... i guess that is that

WTF? What incarnation are you?

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 09:44 PM ----------

tr1 is a disgrace to Skins fans. Don't believe for a second that he represents the majority of us.

He would lead you to believe that Dez sucks, that D Ware is average, and that Marko Mitchell is "the real deal."

We aren't talking about the sharpest tool in the shed here.

Congrats on the win tonight. We'll crush you in the second game.

MD5, where's Ladell these days? :rotflmao:

When you decide to post something significant, I'll respond. Until then, you're a pimple on the beauty of ES...

Archived