Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CLOBBER THE COWBOYS (Week 3 Goal Updated - 1000 Hit at 11:07 PM - New Goal: 1200)

Hitman21ST

DavidGQ...Dallas is a very good team. They should be 2-0 as they dominated the Jets but Romo sits to pee choked. Even with Austin out their offense is explosive. Witten torches us every year and Dez Bryant is a freak. Our front 7 must be able to stop their run game or it could be a long game. Also, it will be a challenge to control their pass rush. Trent isn't ready for Ware and Ryan does a good job of moving Ware around to create mis-matches. We will need to implement screen-passes with either Helu or Hightower in the game. I think it's going to be a very close game but see Dallas winning at home.

I dont see where I post that we will crush them. It's always a tight game with a few exception of blow out. I expect both teams to play hard. But this is not the same old Redskins team in the past. We should win this game with all the injuries on the Cowgirls. They should have won the Jets game and should have lost the 49ers game because of poor coach's calling plays in the 4th Q. Dez is a freak but can he play? He ran wrong routes this year. Witten is not 100%. Just like Cooley. Moss has been Cowgirls killer. Now he has more weapons so they can't just focus on him. Our D is better than 49ers. Our QB is better than 49ers. Sanchez is over rated. I expect us to win this game because this team is hurting, just like the Midgets except they don't have their #1 WR.

This will be a tough game. I think both teams fan's arent respecting the other team as they should.

Dallas has a solid defense and a pretty lethal passing attack. The one area Dallas has suffered so far this season is lack of a run game. If the Redskins can keep Dallas one dimensional then the odds may be in their favor.

The key for the Redskins is to establish the run early and stick with it. One of the reasons Washington has had good success so far this season is that their defense is hardly on the field. They have controlled games with their running game and short passing attack.

The Redskins struggle in capitalizing on drives though. The fact that Washington beat Arizona by one point after dominating the majority of the game really stands out to me. You can't get away with doing things like that against quality opponents, they will burn you.

I think this will be a close game. If Romo sits to pee plays I expect the Redskins to blitz repeatedly. Especially with Landry looking to make his season debut.

Did he have attention issues or is he not quite a Skins fan yet?

It's a little combination of both... he would usually rather be working towards burning up his alloted xbox hours on COD: Whatever than sitting down to watch the skins lose... he came to live with me about 3 years ago so it's been a slow process, but winning cures all!

I'll start it off. Next poster continues it until it's all sung:

Hail to the Redskins!

Master of darkness.

Minion of Beelzebub.

He is Jerry Jones.

Yea, that's right. I'm posting haikus until we get 1000

Not gonna lie, these two posts one after the other cracked me up :ols::ols::ols:

It's Cowboys week and we haven't made it to 200 post yet! WTF! Let's go Skins! Beat Dallas! HTTR

2000 views and less than 200 posts, come on guys, if ya stop by post!!

Hail!! **** Dallas!!

-----

Originally Posted by hitman21st

i'll start it off. Next poster continues it until it's all sung:

Hail to the redskins!

hail victory.

braves on the warpath!

fight for old dc.

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

It's a little combination of both... he would usually rather be working towards burning up his alloted xbox hours on COD: Whatever than sitting down to watch the skins lose... he came to live with me about 3 years ago so it's been a slow process, but winning cures all!

Roger that. Get him and you got him for life, lol! Stay with him, brother!

Archived