Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLN Gameday: Romo Reeling

SWFLSkins

For those who don't get the NFLN....

hahahha Kurt Warner saying Romo sits to pee is like a Peyton Manning,, hhahaa, they just showed a reel with all his gaffs. And Eisen says I feel like I am watching Bill Murray in Ground Hog day. Sapp he does foolish things and is not a winner, Irvin says he is a winner, but he is not a champion, like a Marino.

Faulk says, NO, in crucial times Tony finds ways to lose, Rothlesberger turns the ball over but finds a way to win in the games that count. #9 don't measure up to #8, Irvin using the team he is on as an excuse.

Basically they all are saying that the team ain't there to help Romo sits to pee be successful in the playoffs.

Basically they all are saying that the team ain't there to help Romo sits to pee be successful in the playoffs.

Romo sits to pee deserves some blame ... but not ALL blame. He wasn't on the field for the blocked punt. This is a TEAM game. He wasn't on the field for the Plaxico TD ... etc. He needs to quit the mistakes, but I hate that they blame Tony like he is playing with the 92' Cowboys and he is the ONLY reason this team loses the game.

Is Romo sits to pee a good winning Quarterback? Yes.

Will he ever win the big game? No.

Nitpicking, but it's Rich Eisen. :)

Also, Marshall Faulk and Warren Sapp are the only two reasonable analysts on there.

Thanks, I was watching and typing. I agree, Irvin is all Cowboy hype and Mooch is so far off for a former coach it is really surprising.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 11:21 AM ----------

Romo sits to pee deserves some blame ... but not ALL blame. He wasn't on the field for the blocked punt. This is a TEAM game. He wasn't on the field for the Plaxico TD ... etc. He needs to quit the mistakes, but I hate that they blame Tony like he is playing with the 92' Cowboys and he is the ONLY reason this team loses the game.

Is Romo sits to pee a good winning Quarterback? Yes.

Will he ever win the big game? No.

I don't disagree with that TN, the problem is the spotlight cast as the Cowboys QB and some dysfunctional plays by Romo sits to pee. It makes you wonder if his part is not in his head. He does seem to choke in pressure situations all too often.

Thanks, I was watching and typing. I agree, Irvin is all Cowboy hype and Mooch is so far off for a former coach it is really surprising.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 11:21 AM ----------

I don't disagree with that TN, the problem is the spotlight cast as the Cowboys QB and some dysfunctional plays by Romo sits to pee. It makes you wonder if his part is not in his head. He does seem to choke in pressure situations all too often.

Chuck Knoblauch syndrome!!! I wasn't around for the Staubach/Morton/White days. Were they as critical on them as they are on Romo sits to pee? Or do you believe it's escalated because of the media/internet/technology.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 11:30 AM ----------

Hypothetical.

Dallas loses today, then to the 'Skins next week. An 0-3 start, that may roll to say 2-5, 3-7. Does Kitna then get his chance?

Hail.

No. Tony remains the starter. If we go to 2-5 or 3-7 it's because the defense is allowing 25+ PPG. Romo sits to pee will consistently throw for 250+ and a few td's with some picks.

No. Tony remains the starter. If we go to 2-5 or 3-7 it's because the defense is allowing 25+ PPG. Romo sits to pee will consistently throw for 250+ and a few td's with some picks.

Ok, aside from what Jerruh wants, would you want a change TN man? Your a level headed 'Boys fan, what would you want if a lot of those defeats in that hypothetical came down to Romo sits to pee mistakes as much as anything else?

The murmurs from the locker room the off-season seemed to suggest a lot of the players on the O have faith in Kitna.

Hail.

Ok, aside from what Jerruh wants, would you want a change TN man? Your a level headed 'Boys fan, what would you want if a lot of those defeats in that hypothetical came down to Romo sits to pee mistakes as much as anything else?

The murmurs from the locker room the off-season seemed to suggest a lot of the players on the O have faith in Kitna.

Hail.

I will have to revisit this thread at about 8pm lol. Monday-Sunday Morning, Romo sits to pee isn't that bad. Come Sunday, we want him out.

Romo sits to pee still gives us the best chance to win. Like I stated earlier, It's similar to the Chuck Knoblauch syndrome. He presses to NOT make mistakes therefore he makes them.

Agreed. Same was said about Peyton before he won the big game.

The main difference, though, is that while Manning wasn't winning in the playoffs, he was producing in December. Other than the 2009 season, Romo sits to pee isn't even doing that yet. In fact, his stats and QB ratings in December kept getting progressively worse each year.

I'm just waiting for every analyst to stop calling Romo sits to pee an "elite" quarterback. Every year "he's going to shock us all" and yet he is still the same ol' Romo sits to pee.

2006: "Wait until Romo sits to pee turns the corner."

2007: "Wait until Romo sits to pee turns the corner."

2008: "Wait until Romo sits to pee turns the corner."

2009: "Wait until Romo sits to pee turns the corner."

2010: "Wait until Romo sits to pee turns the corner."

2011: "Wait until Romo sits to pee turns the corner."

Alex Smith just threw a pick and SF stadium just freakin erupted in cheers. Wow their stadium has been taken over.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 10:17 PM ----------

Back to back false starts from Dockery for the pukes.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 10:22 PM ----------

Romo sits to pee with a rib fracture.....done for at least the game.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

Kitna spending too much time with Tony Turnover.....2 INTs so far.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 10:24 PM ----------

21-14 Niners

Archived