Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

I've been playing tribal wars for a very long time now (I think I was wanting to join ESL the first go around, but missed out on it). Not really an unknown commodity anymore...

Not sure I have the energy to play anymore - game has burnt me out. Currently leading 1ns4n3 w37, trying to finish the world off.

I've been playing tribal wars for a very long time now (I think I was wanting to join ESL the first go around, but missed out on it). Not really an unknown commodity anymore...

Not sure I have the energy to play anymore - game has burnt me out. Currently leading 1ns4n3 w37, trying to finish the world off.

Even i f you don't do this warm up world you should really join us on W59 when it opens. You have not played TW's until you've been in an ES tribe led by Lokinder. It's a hoot. I would change up your name too, so you would be an unknown.

Assuming we do it, we do the strict role playing, chaotic/good or chaotic/honorable at least ethos we did before. That makes it more fun. Pay homage and respect and be left alone. ONE MILD intrusion, and assured mass destruction :).

They never did really know what to make of ESL on W2. A group all willing to go all in for another member. One farming run and your tribe is at full war. If they hadn't changed the noble rules from the SLOW way of making nobles to the coins mid-world we could have had a chance.

I've heard of ESL (notorious in tw) and I remember when you guys created it - think there was a second run too, right around the time we were doing the cyberdunk stuff.

What are your TW names? You can look me up; same name: AmishGangsta. I've done some pretty entertaining stuff (pnp wise).

Art I can't imagine you in TW, I bet you a are beast on the propaganda forums :D

What are your TW names? You can look me up; same name: AmishGangsta. I've done some pretty entertaining stuff (pnp wise).

I was HOF44 on W2, I'm HailYeah on 58 now.

Oh and DjTj if your reading this get back here for W59, dude was a machine. and where's Boof?? Would be nice to get Tim into it again too. Not sure how we would contact him though.

The second time around, I was far more pressed for time and had to quit when I had to pull lotsa daddy and wife duty.

It was harder as well, as tribes would clear us out of areas they controlled and we could do little about it due to placement. As with David of the Sevens for example.

IF, though, the new world allows us to be contained in a single area, we will win the realm in a walk.

I had plans to join w69 with some friends of mine (should be about the time my current world is dominated), but that's likely a long time in coming :P

---------- Post added September-20th-2011 at 11:39 AM ----------

Oh and DjTj if your reading this get back here for W59, dude was a machine. and where's Boof?? Would be nice to get Tim into it again too. Not sure how we would contact him though.

I played HP with Boofmcboof, we'd never met each other on extreme skins, became PA's in game, and I found out he was a Redskins fan.

I had plans to join w69 with some friends of mine (should be about the time my current world is dominated), but that's likely a long time in coming :P

If this does come to fruition and Art has the time and we get enough of our ESL gang on here to join plus some new ones hopefully, you won' want to miss it. We were always pretty strict about our members being ESL, some exceptions were made but they were rare.

I was in on one of these back in the day I couldn't keep up then, and now with school, coaching, parenting, and being a good husband, let along Tribal Wars is blocked at work count me out. It is fun though.

To bad, but understood it certainly is a time consuming game.

I was in on one of these back in the day I couldn't keep up then, and now with school, coaching, parenting, and being a good husband, let along Tribal Wars is blocked at work count me out. It is fun though.

I feel ya.

In World 59, AND this world, we will have to account that not all of us will be 100 percent as active. But, that doesn't mean you can't serve a valuable function as a legit support village. Spin defenders all day, but don't sweat farming. When you are ready to noble, we'll assure you can. You still serve the empire :).

Do you guys use skype? Perhaps we should create a skye chat room - makes it easier to communicate.

I prefer Vent primarily because I already have it, though, I do not have a server set up :). I use Vent for WoW where I am an epic Shaman. Divorce is glorious for gaming.

Skype causes more lag and framerate issues within WoW than Vent.

However, we could probably just use Google Chat within a standard Gmail client, or Windows Live, or, whatever. I have told Hammy when the REAL world starts, I'll be collecting text numbers so you can wake up at 3 a.m. if necessary :).

Archived