Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail Yes or Hail No

Burgold

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

With a team this fresh, you have to take it one game at a time. This week, we have the Giants, who usually rough us up pretty good. I'm definitely concerned. On the other hand, it's week 1, and we have just as good a chance to win as they do. I'm going to settle on a simple Hail for now, as I would support this team even if we had no chance to win whatsoever.

I am drinking the koolaid. I really like what I see from this team. They are young, they are hungry, and they are talented. Also from seeing some of the players in interviews, they believe.

This isn't a team just going through the motions during interviews. They aren't saying the politically correct coachspeak that we have heard from the Skins of past years. They have a chip on their shoulders and something to prove. They are going to come out today with something to prove. I see it from Shanny on down. I like that Beck is pissed off that he wasn't name the starter. There is a fire that burns deep in this team.

It's not me being a Homer because I see some of the people here who have been down on this team for years starting to sip a little of the koolaid.

Watch out NFC East, because when you play the Skins this year, it's going to be a war.

Anyone want me to pass the koolaid?

I think Shanny has this team going in the right direction. But we'll still finish no better than .500 this year.

Our OL is worrying. While our individuals on D seem good, and a second-half shutout is nice, I'm not convinced we're better than an average defense yet. And we could use a franchise QB for the future. Even if the Sex Cannon keeps delivering, he's not a long term solution.

But Hail. We're finally back on the right track, since '07.

I didn't get to see the game, but from what I was reading (watching yahoo sports game tracker) things went well. I got to see the very end of the game. I have to admit, this seems to be a better start than last season. Yes, both were victories, but this one showed offense and defense gelling. The youngsters showed up in a big way, and I kept seeing plays being made by many different players. That's what is encouraging. When the Skins can win by Davis or Cooley or Hightower or Moss or Gaffney or Armstrong or defense!... Hail!

Archived