Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AFN Fan Choice: Bad news(Ravens Win), Good News and Next Week.

nonniey

thanks huly...same to you...im a huge bills fan but i follow the entire nfl closely...hightower looked like a good pick up for a shannahan running scheme...i think you all will be improved as long as beck or grossman can manage the game and not turn it over...who is starting for you all?

and thanks for voting for your deployed people...bills fans really stepped up for me and im glad to see you all do that for yours...cant believe more teams fans dont....

Can you PM me your address as I would like to see if a friend of mine can send you a Bill's care package. She is a Biffl's Superfan.

Can you PM me your address as I would like to see if a friend of mine can send you a Bill's care package. She is a Biffl's Superfan.

thanks i appreciate it sir. however, due to the war ending soon here our mail receiving has stopped as of this month. i greatly appreciate the gesture. however, tell her she should get on the bills message board...unfortuneatly the main one has a lot of negativity and trolling, but good posters are always welcome...

Just voted...our total votes are at 104.

Steelers/Ravens at 37%...we're sitting at 11%.

On the bright side, if AFN does pick a game themselves, they've gotta go with us vs the Giants on 9-11...right?

We'll need to figure out something in the future, though, to get this vote total up.

Almost 30 of our votes disappeared.... anyone else seeing that? We were up near 130 and are back down to 102??? Hmmm, this is really bugging me.
Yeah, noticed that too.

Maybe it's just that people aren't compelled to click (at least not compared to other posts), but I really don't think people look at stickied threads. Threads posted hours after this one have hundreds or thousands more views. Maybe they're more compelling, but I'd like to think if people saw this URGENT post, they'd click on it.

I think the Steelers won, not the Ravens. If they did this with baseball and a Yankees-Royals game was the winner it would probably have little to do with the Royals fans. The Ravens have a strong, and proud but very localized and relatively small fan base. It covers about a 50 miles stretch of 95 from half of Columbia, MD up to about half of Cecil County, MD where Eagles fans start to mix in. It also goes north on I-83 until about York, PA where it blends in with Eagles/Steelers fans as well. The Steelers have "fans" all over the place. Many of them were 9'ers fans in the 80's, and Cowboys fans in the 90's but right now they love their Steelers.

Now the great news. The AFN programmers chose the Redskins -Giants game anyway (The Fans get to pick just one of the five-six games a week - AFN programmers pick the other 4-5). Wish AFN had set the proper guidance out at the start of this - (Unfortunately for the energetic the Bills Sergeant up in Ballad - the Bills got screwed).

I'm glad you'll be able to watch the Redskins! Call on us whenever you need votes, we have your back brother.

Archived