Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insanity Workout

MissU28

Any update? Looking into starting P90x. Been working out for a long time and i get bored with the same workouts all the time...

I just finished day 19 at 7pm! Sorry, I've been out of town and am just checking ES now. (And yes, I did my Insanity while out of town- all 7 days of it! On my tiny portable dvd player!)

I am definitely seeing a difference in my body. I haven't taken formal measurements since the first week- I'm waiting until day 30. My weight is down about 5lbs- I didn't follow a strict diet when I was away- I was at my grandma's, and she makes amazing blueberry cake! But my legs, which are already muscular, are a lot harder and stronger. My stomach, which is not a huge problem area for me (I usually keep a pretty flat stomach- all my weight goes to my butt and thighs), is getting more defined. I'm excited about what my results will be at day 60 and I'm VERY proud of myself for continuing these workouts, even though my workout spaces have not been ideal in the past two weeks.

I have been resting on Sundays, which works the best for me. I have been able to complete more of the workouts and take less breaks and push harder. The ONLY thing I still have an issue with is all the push-ups. I am still doing girlie push-ups for most of the push-up work. That **** kills me.

I love this workout though, and am excited to continue. I did my second fit test last week and rocked it- I improved on everything. AND...Shaun T. is freaking sexy so it is not hard for me to keep pressing play ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived