Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

thehill.com: Jackson Lee: Congress complicating debt ceiling because Obama is black

Thiebear

You people seem to think that this type of mudslinging and deflection is new to 2011. This has been happening since the birth of this nation. You think that suddenly, as a nation we are going to stop "buying into" this. If it hasn't happened in 230 years it isn't going to just magically happen.

Excellent rebuttal to something I didn't even come CLOSE to saying. :ols:

Excellent rebuttal to something I didn't even come CLOSE to saying. :ols:

You're far too white to be understood. Have ever looked into something that's pure white? It's blinding man.

I mean let's be honest. You're so white that you banned all the red blood cells in your body. On the plus side, you have one hell of a strong immune system.

You're far too white to be understood. Have ever looked into something that's pure white? It's blinding man.

I mean let's be honest. You're so white that you banned all the red blood cells in your body. On the plus side, you have one hell of a strong immune system.

I'm actually one generation away from being able to call myself a Cherokee on a job application. (Or to ***** about you disregarding my opinion because I'm a red man.) ;):ols:

So some older black guy cut me off today on the way to work. Must have been because I'm white right?

Maybe he saw the bumper sticker on your car that says "Man United" and thought you were, uhh... you know... effeminate.

Totally different situation.

Maybe he saw the bumper sticker on your car that says "Man United" and thought you were, uhh... you know... effeminate.

If he's gay though, it puts him in a protected class. So, bonus!! :ols:

these are always fun threads.... throw-out some loony statement that nobody (but some loon) buys into, and then make a valliant stand against THAT.

its really much much easier than trying to articulate and define a position in the areas where people actually might disagree, or something.

for the record... i am ALSO against a policy of institutionalized systematic ritualistic beating of white children before they start kindergarten, as a partial atonement for the obvious sins of their honky ancestors. Can we get a full round of agreement on that tough stance as well?

I remember pissin off people singing my president is black by adding "And White to the verse.

The indiscriminate tossing of the race card is not going to work this time, in an attempt to silence the Taxed Enough Already demographic to pass another spending proposal that does not actually cap and cut spending.

Interesting considering I don't have a Man UTD sticker. I have scarves and jerseys. No stickers on my car minus the VCU one on the inside of the back window.

I'm still trying to figure out h_h's response. He says if we stop allowing it to work it won't. I say no one has been able to accomplish that for 230 years. Somehow, my response was not relevant. OK.

I said if we, the electorate, stop giving in to this kind of crap, and allowing it to work, it won't. I also said that there are too many stupid people to allow that to happen.

As I have said many times, Sheila Jackson Lee is one of the handful of truly crazy looneytoons in today's Congress. She is the Democrats' version of Michelle Bachmann.

There is no defending what she says, and I'm glad to see that no one is trying to do so.

Archived