Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jerry Jones gets 'special permission'

tr1

Are you a moral investor  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a moral investor

• It's all about the profits, baby! I'm here to make money
    • Well, there's always a line. I just have a very high bar.
    • Yes, there are companies I just won't touch.
    • They're all corrupt. That's why my mattress is so lumpy.

you need a girlfriend or something man......it was almost all 100% in jest man.......

You spend entirely too much energy on trying to prove pointless things on this forum....ya have to be able to see the different from things in jest and seriousness. even without the little smiley or wink icons........which I rarely use because of how silly people look when they put multiple smiley icons in their post.

this coming from the guy who posted all of this:

as kdawg said it's hard to tell over the interwebz, i couldn't tell if you were crying or not
Good lord....your so gay Tweedr............why would anyone.......ah nevermind.......your still so creepy.
your, you're......Ur.........whatever man. I hope like hell i do not get "graded" on my grammar here. Not much worse then the grammar poilice showing up on a forum/message board......

And i would say this Tweedr..........i didn't think i would ever see something as lame and childish as that to which you just posted, but then again..........i forgot who it was i was dealing with......I do believe I just finally hit the rock bottom with you man.......

Now its beyond creepy and time for the ignore feature. Because in a way...you scare me.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 02:35 PM ----------

yep. I am creep-ed out by that person and will def take that option.

i don't know man, there are creepy stories of people tracking down other people from the internet.........I read a story about it once where a gay dude actually tracked down another man he had talked to on a internet site and killed his wife. they never net, but the gay dude fell in love with him somehow and then murdered his wife...and he tracked him down with an IP address??????

not saying tweedr is that guy, but he is creepy as hell and admitted computer nerd. I do not take chances..........

I dont fear him ...like that kind of scared, but i fear what some creepy people can do. there are some sick people out there man......

'K, joking aside, do ya' not feel your over reacting a tad?

Hail.

smh

you need a girlfriend or something man......it was almost all 100% in jest man.......

You spend entirely too much energy on trying to prove pointless things on this forum....ya have to be able to see the different from things in jest and seriousness. even without the little smiley or wink icons........which I rarely use because of how silly people look when they put multiple smiley icons in their post.

Yes, much easier to chalk it up to me needing a girlfriend than admitting I proved you wrong--which you have no idea if I have or not, or whether she's reading my responses to you and laughing at you as much as I usually do.

But I will agree with you that your posts are rather pointless. But fear not...it takes so little effort to show them as idiotic that I'm usually able to do so while eating pancakes (like I'm doing now...I won't say who made them ;) )...

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 07:39 AM ----------

You are suddenly concerned about appearing silly?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Good one lol :thumbsup:

Man, you don't learn.

Does everything have to be a pot shot at the Redskins? Seriously? You're on a Redskin forum. If you respected that, you might get more respect.

...but I would love to get Andrew Luck.;), but not have to endure the 2-14.:(

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 11:03 AM ----------

hahahahahaha

okay man.........whatever you say. All the sudden we are talking about the greatness of one Rex Grossman.

Neither QB would go down in history as a special player, but i am going to go out on a limb here and say that Tony Romo sits to pee has put together a better career so far, even in spite of not having played in a SB.

Even though we lost, he lit up your teams ass with a 322 yard 4 TD day.

Yes, much easier to chalk it up to me needing a girlfriend than admitting I proved you wrong--which you have no idea if I have or not, or whether she's reading my responses to you and laughing at you as much as I usually do.

But I will agree with you that your posts are rather pointless. But fear not...it takes so little effort to show them as idiotic that I'm usually able to do so while eating pancakes (like I'm doing now...I won't say who made them ;) )...

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 07:39 AM ----------

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Good one lol :thumbsup:

if you honestly need to be told that you are right so often, then okay man. you are right!

You proved me wrong once again. Congrats Cali.....your RIGHT!

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 11:13 AM ----------

...but I would love to get Andrew Luck.;), but not have to endure the 2-14.:(

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 11:03 AM ----------

Even though we lost, he lit up your teams ass with a 322 yard 4 TD day.

Dont you remember what JC did to Dallas in his last game vs Dallas? (oh.......i think it was his last game against Dallas...but i am not 100% positive about that) so Cali if indeed i am wrong about that one. by all means go ahead and let me know so that too you can be right about! LMAO

I don't really know if putting up those #'s over Dallas last season is a good way to talk about how great one is??? And isn't it Skins fans that laugh at those that throw around all those great stats and numbers in a a LOSS?

Dont you remember what JC did to Dallas in his last game vs Dallas? (oh.......i think it was his last game against Dallas...but i am not 100% positive about that) so Cali if indeed i am wrong about that one. by all means go ahead and let me know so that too you can be right about! LMAO

I don't really know if putting up those #'s over Dallas last season is a good way to talk about how great one is??? And isn't it Skins fans that laugh at those that throw around all those great stats and numbers in a a LOSS?

I was just throwing gasoline on this fire. I know Rex isn't great, but with you putting him down so much, I had to toss that can of ethenol in.

I was just throwing gasoline on this fire. I know Rex isn't great, but with you putting him down so much, I had to toss that can of ethenol in.

who cares that i am putting him down........Gooid grief...........soon as he is replaced by Beck and off the roster, you guys will say the same thing......

if you honestly need to be told that you are right so often, then okay man. you are right!

You proved me wrong once again. Congrats Cali.....your RIGHT!

It's not about what I need to hear...it's about what you refuse to say.

As long as you keep posting Al, I'll never have to worry about being right. ;)

Lemme ask you something: does it concern you that you are the ONLY Cowboys fan over here posting the way you're posting? It's like even Dallas fans read your posts and shake their heads lol...

It's not about what I need to hear...it's about what you refuse to say.

As long as you keep posting Al, I'll never have to worry about being right. ;)

Lemme ask you something: does it concern you that you are the ONLY Cowboys fan over here posting the way you're posting? It's like even Dallas fans read your posts and shake their heads lol...

no, it doesnt bother me in the least. i have good days and i have bad days....just like anyone else....and I am my own person, and could care less what others think. Some may feel just the same as me, some may disagree with me. ....but i dont care either way. I dont post for their benefit. And i just like discussing things about this sport.......and i have said it before and will say it again, the people here (for the most part) are very good to talk to. Some make me look at things a different way.....some embarrass themselves....some just yell at me and call me names.......some send me messages and say they agree with me and like me...and some send messages telling me to go to hell. But all in all, its the best message board around.

I will ask you to., What is it with you needing me to be so wrong about this stuff?

What is it i am WRONG about? my opinion?

What is it that really gets you and makes you have a need for me to be wrong about????

no, it doesnt bother me in the least. i have good days and i have bad days....just like anyone else....and I am my own person, and could care less what others think. Some may feel just the same as me, some may disagree with me. ....but i dont care either way. I dont post for their benefit. And i just like discussing things about this sport.......and i have said it before and will say it again, the people here (for the most part) are very good to talk to. Some make me look at things a different way.....some embarrass themselves....some just yell at me and call me names.......some send me messages and say they agree with me and like me...and some send messages telling me to go to hell. But all in all, its the best message board around.

I was thinking that, while we've been going back and forth with you, we have rarely just resorted to "GTFO, Cowpukes fan! Go back to your Dallass message board, troll!!"...

But on CZ, a thread like this would have been filled with those types of posts, only aimed at the Redskin fan lol...even the smack talk over here tends to be on a higher level than on CZ. Which is probably why their version of the ATN forum is usually dead...rival fans don't have much incentive to go there.

I will ask you to., What is it with you needing me to be so wrong about this stuff?

What is it i am WRONG about? my opinion?

What is it that really gets you and makes you have a need for me to be wrong about????

I don't "need" for you to be wrong...you just are lol. My desires play no role in whether or not anything you say is right or wrong. I enjoy debate, and feel the art of debate is dying. I am impressed with anyone who can go toe-to-toe with me, point and counter-point on my views...those types of people are rare but they also understand that people who love debate like I do don't love it because they want to hear they're right. They actually want to hear they're wrong and then prove they're right with logic and facts. It's a verbal and intellectual challenge that people who love debate crave. The smack talk found in sports debate is just icing lol...

And what are you wrong about?...Jeebus, just read the threads again :ols:...we've all tried pointing the different topics out to you where we feel you've been wrong. No need to do so again.

who cares that i am putting him down........Gooid grief...........soon as he is replaced by Beck and off the roster, you guys will say the same thing......

Well, obviously we care. We know he's not Peyton Manning, but he's not as bad as Akili Smith. He's an up and down QB. We as Redskins fans knew that when we signed him. But he wears our uniform right now and if he moves on to another team, yes, we'll probably talk about how mediocre he was. For now, he could be our starter and as much as it pains me, like Brunell and Campbell, I have to support him. Think about the Quinthy Carter days. As hard as it was, didn't you try and convince yourself he was better than he really was? I think he'll re-sign here and I think all this Beck hype is a bunch of bunk anyway. Beck has not proven he can start in this league and I'd rather have Rex start the season if McNabb is gone.

I was thinking that, while we've been going back and forth with you, we have rarely just resorted to "GTFO, Cowpukes fan! Go back to your Dallass message board, troll!!"...

But on CZ, a thread like this would have been filled with those types of posts, only aimed at the Redskin fan lol...even the smack talk over here tends to be on a higher level than on CZ. Which is probably why their version of the ATN forum is usually dead...rival fans don't have much incentive to go there.

I don't "need" for you to be wrong...you just are lol. My desires play no role in whether or not anything you say is right or wrong. I enjoy debate, and feel the art of debate is dying. I am impressed with anyone who can go toe-to-toe with me, point and counter-point on my views...those types of people are rare but they also understand that people who love debate like I do don't love it because they want to hear they're right. They actually want to hear they're wrong and then prove they're right with logic and facts. It's a verbal and intellectual challenge that people who love debate crave. The smack talk found in sports debate is just icing lol...

And what are you wrong about?...Jeebus, just read the threads again :ols:...we've all tried pointing the different topics out to you where we feel you've been wrong. No need to do so again.

your right about this place compared to CZ...i don't post there, no need to, but if you did....in any manner quite like the manner in which i do, forget about it..........it would not make it near this far. That s in part what oi mean about this place in comparison.

but specifically.....i am not wrong about anything......unless you mean my opinion, well then if that is the case, then at least I know where i stand and that here opinions can be wrong.

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 12:26 PM ----------

Well, obviously we care. We know he's not Peyton Manning, but he's not as bad as Akili Smith. He's an up and down QB. We as Redskins fans knew that when we signed him. But he wears our uniform right now and if he moves on to another team, yes, we'll probably talk about how mediocre he was. For now, he could be our starter and as much as it pains me, like Brunell and Campbell, I have to support him. Think about the Quinthy Carter days. As hard as it was, didn't you try and convince yourself he was better than he really was? I think he'll re-sign here and I think all this Beck hype is a bunch of bunk anyway. Beck has not proven he can start in this league and I'd rather have Rex start the season if McNabb is gone.

100% correct..........and its what WE DO.......I loved Quinthy Carta...i really did. LMAO!

We are fans, its what we do.

i'm starting to think you clean pools when you aren't coaching football, is that why you think grossman would be an asset in the pool cleaning industry?

:ols: Delusional Cowboy fans are kinda' cute in a weirdly ****** up way when they refuse to admit when their beat and cling on to that (VERY) short straw for dear life.

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 11:30 AM ----------

You are suddenly concerned about appearing silly?

:ols: :ols: Irony and Dallas fans. Never the twain shall meet.

Hail.

just highlighting the part that stood out to me. one of the reasons i really like ATN.

people who love debate like I do don't love it because they want to hear they're right. They actually want to hear they're wrong and then prove they're right with logic and facts. It's a verbal and intellectual challenge that people who love debate crave. .

It is easier to love debating something when you are right.

Geez, you're even wrong about what you're wrong about :ols:...that takes some skill. :yes:

no.........you got that twisted......the one and only time i have ever been right, is being wrong about my opinion of you Cali.......Sorry man, pains me to have to say it, but its true, you just aren't a very good dude..........I know man. the reality of that has to be hard for you to take, considering how right you are so often. Sorry champ, I wanted it to be true, I really did.....but ya cant win em all.......

Now have yourself a great Holiday weekend! Be safe.........too

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 02:06 PM ----------

The Seahawks are just down the road from me...when's your first game? :ols:

by the way.....i just checked....gave you bad info. We open up VS Chesapeake HS at home on 9/2. We play Southern and that power run game week 2.......Chesapeake is going to be a great game for me to call a new defense....We will be up in that game fairly quick....so i will make sure I get a TR1 call in. Come on out and see the game. I will make sure to let you know at what point i make the call for the TR1.......call!

I am working on it actually and its a zone blitz scheme and it will be ran on a passing down.

Of COURSE opinions can be wrong :ols:...where the hell do you live where opinions can never be wrong?

If I didn't know better, Texas. ;).

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 01:20 PM ----------

Anyone wanna sign my petition to the mods to change his name to "RexGrossmanSuperBowl"?

LOL. Seconded.

And my I propose changing the real Rex's name to that. And have it stipulated he'll start one game a year. In Arlington.

Hail.

Congratulations Tony Romo sits to pee! You finally won something. Your wedding just made the #1 spot on Yahoo's search list. And Jerruh is proud of you. And to think he beat out the crackwhore Amy Winehouse for the top spot. What an accomplishment!

Congratulations Tony Romo sits to pee! You finally won something. Your wedding just made the #1 spot on Yahoo's search list. And Jerruh is proud of you. What an accomplishment!

It is only number one because Tony and Jerry constantly search it. He is a miracle.

Congratulations Tony Romo sits to pee! You finally won something. Your wedding just made the #1 spot on Yahoo's search list. And Jerruh is proud of you. And to think he beat out the crackwhore Amy Winehouse for the top spot. What an accomplishment!

VCD, should the pukes ever win anything (gawd forbid), please feel free to come here and gloat in one post...

You deserve it.

;)

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 08:38 PM ----------

by the way.....i just checked....gave you bad info. We open up VS Chesapeake HS at home on 9/2. We play Southern and that power run game week 2.......Chesapeake is going to be a great game for me to call a new defense....We will be up in that game fairly quick....so i will make sure I get a TR1 call in. Come on out and see the game. I will make sure to let you know at what point i make the call for the TR1.......call!

I am working on it actually and its a zone blitz scheme and it will be ran on a passing down.

I'll probably be half-way to Napa by then...

If I'm back on business, which could happen, I'll come to the game.

VCD, should the pukes ever win anything (gawd forbid), please feel free to come here and gloat in one post...

You deserve it.

;)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to use it. A pretty safe bet on your part, IMO.

I just want Jerruh to die, but even that probably won't happen. It'll be one of those "Weekend at Bernie's" things. They'll roll out his dead carcus day after day just like they do with Al Davis now. Ol' beady-eyed Skeletor face will keep rattling on and on about how things are going to be different next year. I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah....go hire another puppet head coach....go draft another Quincy Carter project....you FFFFREAK!!!"

Archived