Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jerry Jones gets 'special permission'

tr1

Are you a moral investor  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a moral investor

• It's all about the profits, baby! I'm here to make money
    • Well, there's always a line. I just have a very high bar.
    • Yes, there are companies I just won't touch.
    • They're all corrupt. That's why my mattress is so lumpy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6587748&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

By Calvin Watkins and Ed Werder

ESPNDallas.com

The NFL lockout won't prevent Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones from going to the wedding of star quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee.

At the NFL owners meetings Wednesday in Indianapolis, Jones said that he'll attend Romo sits to pee's wedding Saturday in Dallas.

"I've gotten special permission," Jones said. "But more than anything, [i got the] right ticket from him and his fianceé -- Romo sits to pee's wife-to-be. [it's] one of prettiest invitations I've ever seen.

"So, yes, I will be there and [i'm] proud for him. He's got the best end of this deal."

Because of the lockout, NFL teams are not allowed to speak with players or agents. However, there have been some charity events where players and coaches have crossed paths.

Technically, Jones doesn't need special permission from the league to go to Romo sits to pee's wedding. Personal events and situations where team officials would interact with a player -- such as weddings, funerals, serious illnesses or medical emergencies -- don't need to be cleared through the league office.

Romo sits to pee has sent out wedding invitations to all of his teammates and most, if not all, are expected to attend. Romo sits to pee is marrying former television reporter Candice Crawford.

"It's going to be a fun day," Romo sits to pee said earlier this week. "When you have the right one, you just know."

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 11:05 PM ----------

Soooo...Jerruh doesn't need special permission, but he professes through the press that he GOT special permission.

Publicity whore.

Puke fans should be ashamed.

Shouldn't there be a poll on this one? As in, "Which part of this story is the most hilarious (or tragic - depending on who you root for)?"

a. Jerruh will do anything to be in the spotlight

b. Romo sits to pee will do anything to distract himself from winning a superbowl.

c. This article is a perfect example of why the Dallas Cowboys are a joke of a franchise.

d. That it took not one, but TWO BSPN writers to write this piece of crap.

UNFRIGGINGBELIEVABLE!!!!

Shouldn't there be a poll on this one? As in, "Which part of this story is the most hilarious (or tragic - depending on who you root for)?"

a. Jerruh will do anything to be in the spotlight

b. Romo sits to pee will do anything to distract himself from winning a superbowl.

c. This article is a perfect example of why the Dallas Cowboys are a joke of a franchise.

d. That it took not one, but TWO BSPN writers to write this piece of crap.

UNFRIGGINGBELIEVABLE!!!!

e. All of the above.

I'd be willing to bet they get the most TALENTED organ player, pastor, and flower girl to attend, and somehow Romo sits to pee has a better chance to win the Super Bowl now that he's married :rolleyes:

e. All of the above.

I'd be willing to bet they get the most TALENTED organ player, pastor, and flower girl to attend, and somehow Romo sits to pee has a better chance to win the Super Bowl now that he's married :rolleyes:

Exactly, lol. He'll be much more matured. Don't let the Mavericks win it all, either, or the next headline will be "Now that the Mavericks have won big, it's time for another Dallas team to get it done." That's how the Cowboys will be entered into Superbowl talk.

I bet there is no football conversation during the reception, either :)

Good on them, though. I think Romo sits to pee planned this wedding as a strategic advantage :ols:

you aren't implying that Romo sits to pee is intelligent enough to pull that off are you?

you aren't implying that Romo sits to pee is intelligent enough to pull that off are you?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/wonderlic-scores-of-2010-nfl-starting-quarterbacks-and-339905.html

Wonderlic scores for the NFL's projected starting quarterbacks:

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick 48

2. Alex Smith 40

3. Eli Manning 39

4. Matt Stafford 38

5. Tony Romo sits to pee 37

6. Aaron Rodgers 35

6. Matt Leinart 35

8. Tom Brady 33

9. Matt Ryan 32

10. Matt Schaub 31

11. Philip Rivers 30

12. Matt Hasselbeck 29

12. Marc Bulger 29

12. Brady Quinn 29

15. Mark Sanchez 28

15. Peyton Manning 28

15. Drew Brees 28

18. Josh Freeman 27

18. Joe Flacco 27

20. Carson Palmer 26

20. Jay Cutler 26

20. Kyle Orton 26

23. Ben Roethlisberger 25

24. Jason Campbell 23

25. Brett Favre 22

25. Tim Tebow 22

25. Chad Henne 22

28. Bruce Gradkowski 19

29. Vince Young 15

30. Donovan McNabb 14

30. David Garrard 14

Unknown: Matt Cassel, Matt Moore

hey don,

Welcome to ES. Sometimes, our ribbing is because we hate the cowboys and their quarterback, and not an actual indictment of their intelligence.

His wonderlic score will do nothing to change our opinion that he's not smart enough to pull off such an elaborate scheme. Pretty sure most of us were aware of that, actually. But thanks for dropping in.

hey don,

Welcome to ES. Sometimes, our ribbing is because we hate the cowboys and their quarterback, and not an actual indictment of their intelligence.

His wonderlic score will do nothing to change our opinion that he's not smart enough to pull off such an elaborate scheme. Pretty sure most of us were aware of that, actually. But thanks for dropping in.

Yeah. Or there's those of us that wonder how he got a hold of the answer sheet the day before the test. Animal House has a lot to answer for, darn it Landis!

Hail.

Yeah. Or there's those of us that wonder how he got a hold of the answer sheet the day before the test. Animal House has a lot to answer for, darn it Landis!

Hail.

I would have said that, but I wasn't sure if the comedic gold in the statement would be lost on don cherry.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/wonderlic-scores-of-2010-nfl-starting-quarterbacks-and-339905.html

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick 48

2. Alex Smith 40

3. Eli Manning 39

4. Matt Stafford 38

6. Aaron Rodgers 35

6. Matt Leinart 35

8. Tom Brady 33

9. Matt Ryan 32

10. Matt Schaub 31

11. Philip Rivers 30

12. Matt Hasselbeck 29

12. Marc Bulger 29

12. Brady Quinn 29

15. Mark Sanchez 28

15. Peyton Manning 28

15. Drew Brees 28

18. Josh Freeman 27

18. Joe Flacco 27

20. Carson Palmer 26

20. Jay Cutler 26

20. Kyle Orton 26

24. Jason Campbell 23

25. Brett Favre 22

25. Tim Tebow 22

25. Chad Henne 22

28. Bruce Gradkowski 19

29. Vince Young 15

30. Donovan McNabb 14

30. David Garrard 14

I wonder what score his new bride will give him on the Wonderlic....rimshot.gif

hey don,

does this look like an intelligent person? come on man.

romobloopertopper.jpg

romo_doll.jpg

tony_romo_douche_endorsement_2.png

tony-romo-demotivational-poster-1228960456.jpg

Just_Jared_Single_83261_tony_romo_product_spokesperson.jpg

tony-romo.jpg

Romo_after_Giants_game___for_blog.jpg

GoodGriefRomo.gif

and just for good measure

tonyromo.jpg?w=500&h=619

I especially love the pic of Romo sits to pee that says will you ever win one (playoff game)........time to delete that one from your list Tweedy.

Man when it comes to football, and talking schemes/plays/talent...etc, you are clueless, but boy are you good at finding pictures of meaningless junk and making jokes out of them........Do you have a place on your hard drive for it, all broken down into categories and such...... or do you just google them each situation separately?

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 11:04 AM ----------

How the hell is Brady Quinn listed amongst "starting QBs?"

don't know, but as a side note....maybe the skins will make a trade offer for him??? They could use Brady Quinn actually. He would instantly upgrade the offense from what the team has now (if you discount Mcnabb....who i think we all know is not going to be on the Roster come September.

I especially love the pic of Romo sits to pee that says will you ever win one (playoff game)........time to delete that one from your list Tweedy.

How's this instead:

Playoff Victories: Year One of another 12 year dry spell.

Man, when it comes to football and talking schemes/plays/talent....you sure know your stuff but I'll make sure to just broadly ridicule your knowledge as if it doesn't exist...that's much less taxing on my brain...and damn you for finding all those humorous images deflating my precious Tony Romo sits to pee! I better deflect my own obsession with Romo sits to pee and anyone who dares insult his name, and instead make it seem as if you are the one obsessed with him...

*As run through the Cowboysfan filter

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 08:23 AM ----------

Upon viewing pictures of Romo sits to pee's fiance, I think he misses his ex.

Upon viewing pictures of Romo sits to pee's fiance, I think he prefers blondes lol...

How's this instead:

sure....like "all" Dallas fans are the same....and we are by far 2nd class to you superior football geniuses AKA Skins fans.....I can only beg you to allow me to talk in the same thread as someone as knowledgeable as you. I mean how dare I...a lowly.... no-nothing Dallas fan, even attempt to talk football with you guys. I beg for your forgiveness.

sure....like "all" Dallas fans are the same....and we are by far 2nd class to you superior football geniuses AKA Skins fans.....I can only beg you to allow me to talk in the same thread as someone as knowledgeable as you.

You're starting to get it.

I mean how dare I...a lowly.... no-nothing Dallas fan

It's know nothing... ;)

even attempt to talk football with you guys. I beg for your forgiveness.

Not granted. :)

Man when it comes to football, and talking schemes/plays/talent...etc, you are clueless, but boy are you good at finding pictures of meaningless junk and making jokes out of them........Do you have a place on your hard drive for it, all broken down into categories and such...... or do you just google them each situation separately?

you're right, you are the expert at talking talent

are you mad that I can find a plethora of pictures to laugh at some of the stupider things you say? we have already thoroughly owned you in this thread, and many before that, so i'm not too concerned about whether you like my tactics. i like to have fun, oh well, looks like you're a little upset francis....

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 11:36 AM ----------

How's this instead:

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 08:23 AM ----------

Upon viewing pictures of Romo sits to pee's fiance, I think he prefers blondes lol...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

that is hilarious (caps in the haha's so TRPB won't skip over them, apparently that's the only way he knows how to communicate)

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 11:37 AM ----------

sure....like "all" Dallas fans are the same....and we are by far 2nd class to you superior football geniuses AKA Skins fans.....I can only beg you to allow me to talk in the same thread as someone as knowledgeable as you. I mean how dare I...a lowly.... no-nothing Dallas fan, even attempt to talk football with you guys. I beg for your forgiveness.

you are proving the point every time you post, please keep it up, LOL

It's know nothing... ;)

dangit, you beat me to it!

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick 48

2. Alex Smith 40

3. Eli Manning 39

4. Matt Stafford 38

6. Aaron Rodgers 35

6. Matt Leinart 35

8. Tom Brady 33

9. Matt Ryan 32

10. Matt Schaub 31

11. Philip Rivers 30

12. Matt Hasselbeck 29

12. Marc Bulger 29

12. Brady Quinn 29

15. Mark Sanchez 28

15. Peyton Manning 28

15. Drew Brees 28

18. Josh Freeman 27

18. Joe Flacco 27

20. Carson Palmer 26

20. Jay Cutler 26

20. Kyle Orton 26

24. Jason Campbell 23

25. Brett Favre 22

25. Tim Tebow 22

25. Chad Henne 22

28. Bruce Gradkowski 19

29. Vince Young 15

30. Donovan McNabb 14

30. David Garrard 14

Wow...look at all those Super Bowl winning QBs that aren't as "smart" as Romo sits to pee! Imagine if they were as smart as Tony! Imagine the possibilities!

One a more serious, even if sad, note: How the **** is this even news?!

It's know nothing... ;)

know.........and no......they get me all the time. well 74.8% of the time........

come on Kdawg...........show that Christian side of yourself man..........LOL.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 12:00 PM ----------

you're right, you are the expert at talking talent

are you mad that I can find a plethora of pictures to laugh at some of the stupider things you say? we have already thoroughly owned you in this thread, and many before that, so i'm not too concerned about whether you like my tactics. i like to have fun, oh well, looks like you're a little upset francis....

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 11:36 AM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

that is hilarious (caps in the haha's so TRPB won't skip over them, apparently that's the only way he knows how to communicate)

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 11:37 AM ----------

you are proving the point every time you post, please keep it up, LOL

dangit, you beat me to it!

i do not care how childish you can be with the pictures, its rather amusing....but your a mid 20 year old having fun on a message board....all is good.........

out of curiosity......and i would like to be serious even if for a brief moment.......

What have i been "owned" on exactly? What have i said or what have i shown in my post that are "wrong and/or something that I am "owned" on.....or what in any of the other post (TR1 and his fan club) has "owned" me?

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 12:08 PM ----------

Wow...look at all those Super Bowl winning QBs that aren't as "smart" as Romo sits to pee! Imagine if they were as smart as Tony! Imagine the possibilities!

One a more serious, even if sad, note: How the **** is this even news?!

A) its the Cowboys....almost everything makes news.....to the point where i want to throw up. its darn right disgusting......and

We do not have football........

We are dangerously close as it is to start losing games.......

I live football. Not just the NFL (THANK GOD)

But i live it...

Through DAILY installs of new plays/schemes on my laptop............

Through WEEKLY coaches meeting (which have started already)

Through 3-4 days a week of studying film and/or grading my own players and Studying my opponents.

Through coaches clinics (whioch will start in the next two weeks)

....etc.......

You guys may hate me, you may hate my opinion, you may hate the team i root for..........all the above is fine by me.....HOWEVER......

I love this game and I just do not like living with out it at the NFL level. I mean sure I have a life. I run a business, have a wife and two kids......throwing a college graduation party this weekend......I have friends, I go to baseball games..........I have a lot to do with my life, but even still I just do not want to live without the NFL.

EDIT: and by the way...I am also an EXPERT in the NBA (see: Tailgate forum Basketball playoff contest!

hahahahahaha

okay...not an expert, but in a good spot to win it all...

Archived