Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jerry Jones gets 'special permission'

tr1

Are you a moral investor  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a moral investor

• It's all about the profits, baby! I'm here to make money
    • Well, there's always a line. I just have a very high bar.
    • Yes, there are companies I just won't touch.
    • They're all corrupt. That's why my mattress is so lumpy.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to use it. A pretty safe bet on your part, IMO.

I just want Jerruh to die, but even that probably won't happen. It'll be one of those "Weekend at Bernie's" things. They'll roll out his dead carcus day after day just like they do with Al Davis now. Ol' beady-eyed Skeletor face will keep rattling on and on about how things are going to be different next year. I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah....go hire another puppet head coach....go draft another Quincy Carter project....you FFFFREAK!!!"

Wow, this kind of negativity from a fan of ANY team is kinda depressing....well, almost ;)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to use it. A pretty safe bet on your part, IMO.

I just want Jerruh to die, but even that probably won't happen. It'll be one of those "Weekend at Bernie's" things. They'll roll out his dead carcus day after day just like they do with Al Davis now. Ol' beady-eyed Skeletor face will keep rattling on and on about how things are going to be different next year. I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah....go hire another puppet head coach....go draft another Quincy Carter project....you FFFFREAK!!!"

I honestly think VCD should be given special status on here, celebrating the fact that he's that rarest of rare finds when it comes to "them"; an honest Cowboys fan you'd be more than happy sitting down and having beer with chewing the fat on this great sport; safe in the knowledge you wouldn't be getting an overriding urge to plant your glass in his head within the first 30 seconds of him opening his mouth like most other 'Girls fans.

Dallas fans. They could cause a riot in a monastery. Just by being them.

Hail.

Wow, this kind of negativity from a fan of ANY team is kinda depressing....well, almost ;)

It may be negative, but it's the truth. Jerruh has had 18 years to prove he could replace Jimmy. When I look back at the 1995 superbowl that the Cowboys did win without Jimmy, not only was Barry Switzer riding on the coattails of the house that Jimmy built, not only did Jerruh buy his out of trouble (the acquisition of Deion from the 49ers), but the Cowboys got a break when the Packers upset the 49ers in the divisional playoffs. I don't think the Cowboys would have won an NFC Championship against the 49ers that year. The 49ers had already spanked them earlier in the season 38-20. The Cowboys offense that year was not firing on all cylinders. The team had off the field issues and were not a very disciplined team. And the superbowl that year could have easily gone the other way. They got lucky that year.

So, no I don't believe in Jerruh. I wish he would sell the team.

---------- Post added May-28th-2011 at 08:05 AM ----------

I honestly think VCD should be given special status on here, celebrating the fact that he's that rarest of rare finds when it comes to "them"; an honest Cowboys fan you'd be more than happy sitting down and having beer with chewing the fat on this great sport; safe in the knowledge you wouldn't be getting an overriding urge to plant your glass in his head within the first 30 seconds of him opening his mouth like most other 'Girls fans.

Dallas fans. They could cause a riot in a monastery. Just by being them.

Hail.

Those are kind words, but I don't expect to be rewarded for seeing the truth. I guess I'm too old and got to experience the glory days. Those teams in the 70s and 90s were hungry teams that weren't spoiled by previous success.

As the resident Cowboys fan turned heel, I couldn't help but notice:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Romo sits to pee-gets-hitched-to-beauty-queen-with-Jerry-Jon?urn=nfl-wp2253

According to the new Mrs. Romo sits to pee, the lockout may play a part in the couple's plans for a honeymoon; usually around this time of year, her husband would be participating in minicamps and other off-season workouts.

"This lockout has been quite a dent in the honeymoon idea," she told WFAA-TV. "We'll see. We haven't really gotten there yet. We're taking a day at a time with the lockout. We (are not) even sure if we're gonna get to go (on) one."

Don't worry Candice. You will get your honeymoon. You may have to wait until December, but Cabo is pretty nice that time of year. I just hope you don't mind if Romo sits to pee's BFF Witten tags along.

Holy.................in 8 years Rex has 40 TD and 40 INT...and yet because he played for a great team that got him to the SB.........

Dude, your kidding around arent you???????

you have to be,

LMAO!!!!!

Yo....Hitman......see what I mean????

Dude if you had a brain you would have simply mentioned Trent Dilfer's name in your response. Ya know, a guy that's also made a SB (won, in fact) with below average talent.:)

Ok, that's it. No more helping a poke fan out for me.

Archived