Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jerry Jones gets 'special permission'

tr1

Are you a moral investor  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a moral investor

• It's all about the profits, baby! I'm here to make money
    • Well, there's always a line. I just have a very high bar.
    • Yes, there are companies I just won't touch.
    • They're all corrupt. That's why my mattress is so lumpy.

thank you TRPB, i'm glad i got your permission to enjoy myself during the offseason where we aren't even sure if football will be here. it's not like any of the stuff coming out is real news anyways.

i say owned because whenever you think you have won the interwebz argument/debate usually cali, tr1, hitman, or myself will point out the flaw in your argument, and then you will move onto something else or argue the semantics of the issue.

....on a sidenote, this thread is not the one that you have done that in, so owned is the wrong word.....extremeskins threads are merging together while at work, my bad, lol

EDIT: back to the point, Romo sits to pee is still unintelligent (that means not smart for those poke fans in this thread)

thank you TRPB, i'm glad i got your permission to enjoy myself during the offseason where we aren't even sure if football will be here. it's not like any of the stuff coming out is real news anyways.

i say owned because whenever you think you have won the interwebz argument/debate usually cali, tr1, hitman, or myself will point out the flaw in your argument, and then you will move onto something else or argue the semantics of the issue.

....on a sidenote, this thread is not the one that you have done that in, so owned is the wrong word.....extremeskins threads are merging together while at work, my bad, lol

EDIT: back to the point, Romo sits to pee is still unintelligent (that means not smart for those poke fans in this thread)

Hahahahahaha.......we are litteraly at the "Romo sits to pee is not smart" phase of trash talking.....LMAO!

I would be so willing to put money on it, that his IQ is much higher then yours............ and mine for that matter.......not that i care..........nor does it even matter in anyone's life here on this thread..........hahahaha

Hahahahahaha.......we are litteraly at the "Romo sits to pee is not smart" phase of trash talking.....LMAO!

I would be so willing to put money on it, that his IQ is much higher then yours............ and mine for that matter.......not that i care..........nor does it even matter in anyone's life here on this thread..........hahahaha

So why say it? *shrug*

i thought that's what you and donald were arguing about? this thread is about jerruh getting special permission to go to Romo sits to pee's wedding, someone said it was a strategic ploy by Romo sits to pee, i said he wasn't smart enough for that, then donald posted the wonderlic scores for the current starting qb's insisting Romo sits to pee was smart because of this. if you guys didn't want to talk about it you could have just, you know, not talked about it?

TBH i doubt Romo sits to pee has a higher IQ than I do, maybe you but then again you can't even spell literally :pfft:

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 01:00 PM ----------

So why say it? *shrug*

why do they say any of the things they say? because they don't know any better, remember poke fans poke fans poke fans, not the brightest of the bunch, a few fries short of a happy meal

i thought that's what you and donald were arguing about? this thread is about jerruh getting special permission to go to Romo sits to pee's wedding, someone said it was a strategic ploy by Romo sits to pee, i said he wasn't smart enough for that, then donald posted the wonderlic scores for the current starting qb's insisting Romo sits to pee was smart because of this. if you guys didn't want to talk about it you could have just, you know, not talked about it?

TBH i doubt Romo sits to pee has a higher IQ than I do, maybe you but then again you can't even spell literally :pfft:

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 01:00 PM ----------

why do they say any of the things they say? because they don't know any better, remember poke fans poke fans poke fans, not the brightest of the bunch, a few fries short of a happy meal

do you know what your IQ is? curious?

153, yours?

not that..........

not even close.........

:)

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 01:38 PM ----------

And TRPB. Strictly NO Googling "IQ"

Play fair now.

Hail.

I do not need to google it to know its not 153

And........so i do not have to admit i was wrong later......

I never said i was smart.

I am a football coach. :)

I meant the word IQ. But kudos for being one up already on your average poke fan.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 12:43 PM ----------

So's Jerry Jones and look were that's lead. ;).

Hail.

I am seriously putting together a defense right now in my office, and i swear to you, I will find a way to get "IQ" into the audible call for this defense.......thats about as much as I can say about "IQ" I am motivated now........I will get TR1 in my playbook as well......

not that..........

not even close.........

:)

I do not need to google it to know its not 153

And........so i do not have to admit i was wrong later......

I never said i was smart.

I am a football coach. :)

lol, you are a football coach, i am a computer nerd, it was never a contest ;)

I meant the word IQ. But kudos for being one up already on your average poke fan.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 12:43 PM ----------

So's Jerry Jones and look were that's lead. ;).

Hail.

oooooooo

BURN!

kelso-burn.jpg

I am seriously putting together a defense right now in my office, and i swear to you, I will find a way to get "IQ" into the audible call for this defense.......thats about as much as I can say about "IQ" I am motivated now........I will get TR1 in my playbook as well......

that would make my football season!

hahaha

When i get a def scheme/play with IQ and TR1 in the title, i will send you a copy of the pdf file...........LOL

seriously........that will be funny. inside joke and all, but i would get a kick out of it every time i called it.

so would we!

hahaha

When i get a def scheme/play with IQ and TR1 in the title, i will send you a copy of the pdf file...........LOL

seriously........that will be funny. inside joke and all, but i would get a kick out of it every time i called it.

Would this be like when Kyle calls the Romo sits to pee play and Grossman hits the opposition corner in stride?

Hail.

Would this be like when Kyle calls the Romo sits to pee play and Grossman hits the opposition corner in stride?

Hail.

hahaha yea...like Grossman is not capable of throwing picks until they call a "Romo sits to pee".......Dude, i have been through a lot of this debating. and "biased" talk........but to poke fun at Romo sits to pee using Grossman as a part of the punchline.....boy that is Rich.

please tell me you think Grossman is better then Romo sits to pee. I dare you to say that with a straight face and then call me a biased homer.......My Goodness!

Let's see now.

Both came into the league together 8 years back.

Romo sits to pee has 61 starts compared to Grossman's 34.

Grossman has been to the SB. Romo sits to pee has been to the divisional round.

Seem's Rex is ahead of the curve here career wise.

Hail.

"Are you talkin' about facts n' stuff?"

-Vinny

hahaha yea...like Grossman is not capable of throwing picks until they call a "Romo sits to pee".......Dude, i have been through a lot of this debating. and "biased" talk........but to poke fun at Romo sits to pee using Grossman as a part of the punchline.....boy that is Rich.

please tell me you think Grossman is better then Romo sits to pee. I dare you to say that with a straight face and then call me a biased homer.......My Goodness!

And he wonders why I use the Cowboysfan filter so much...

Let's see now.

Both came into the league together 8 years back.

Romo sits to pee has 61 starts compared to Grossman's 34.

Grossman has been to the SB. Romo sits to pee has been to the divisional round.

Seem's Rex is ahead of the curve here career wise.

Hail.

Holy.................in 8 years Rex has 40 TD and 40 INT...and yet because he played for a great team that got him to the SB.........

Dude, your kidding around arent you???????

you have to be,

LMAO!!!!!

Yo....Hitman......see what I mean????

Archived