Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rashard Mendenhall on twitter, this can't be good......

I think he ment. Hes not sure if OBL really did it. Hence he said a plane can bring down the building. Hes not the only one theirs millions of people in the united states that thinks it could have been a inside job. Even the engineer who build the twin towers quoted saying their is no way a plane that bring that building down.

The ignorance of this post is pouring out, not just from what was typed, but from the grammar to go with it. Then, we get to the last, hmh, sentence which is completely false, and we have a winner for most absurd post of the week.

The engineers of the Twin Towers actually showed, using their own original blueprints, how the arch-support system used to construct the towers WOULD in fact collapse on itself, "like dominoes" (to use an actual quote), given the heat and loss of integrity of the upper supporting arches. Try researching FACTS next time instead of spewing ignorance. Here are two links to get you caught up on something that happened almost a decade ago.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/world-trade-center-collapse.html and http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/debunking-9-11-bomb-theories.html

The ignorance of this post is pouring out, not just from what was typed, but from the grammar to go with it. Then, we get to the last, hmh, sentence which is completely false, and we have a winner for most absurd post of the week.

The engineers of the Twin Towers actually showed, using their own original blueprints, how the arch-support system used to construct the towers WOULD in fact collapse on itself, "like dominoes" (to use an actual quote), given the heat and loss of integrity of the upper supporting arches. Try researching FACTS next time instead of spewing ignorance. Here are two links to get you caught up on something that happened almost a decade ago.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/world-trade-center-collapse.html and http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/debunking-9-11-bomb-theories.html

Its easy to see why the conspiracy is around after posts like his. These conspiracys are largely based on rumor, and people trying their hardest to blame this catastrophy on the government. Rather than basing their statements on fact they slow the video down and examine to try and force themselves to believe it wasnt the obvious. LOOK, THERE's SMOKE BLOWING OUT THE WINDOWS! No, those are plumes of air being blown out by the rapid closing floors of the structure. Any rational human being who thinks things through could figure that out, or a professional could explain it. But instead we have people who have no knowledge of demolitions, architecture, or physics trying to explain what is happening. It's really quite funny...kind of like watching "Kids Say The Darnedest Things", except the ****ed up version of honorless Americans trying to profit off of others' grief.

Its easy to see why the conspiracy is around after posts like his. These conspiracys are largely based on rumor, and people trying their hardest to blame this catastrophy on the government. Rather than basing their statements on fact they slow the video down and examine to try and force themselves to believe it wasnt the obvious. LOOK, THERE's SMOKE BLOWING OUT THE WINDOWS! No, those are plumes of air being blown out by the rapid closing floors of the structure. Any rational human being who thinks things through could figure that out, or a professional could explain it. But instead we have people who have no knowledge of demolitions, architecture, or physics trying to explain what is happening. It's really quite funny...kind of like watching "Kids Say The Darnedest Things", except the ****ed up version of honorless Americans trying to profit off of others' grief.

there is so much win in this post that i cannot comment

My personal favorite is the theory that it was a missle that hit the Pentagon and not a plane because the security camera didn't catch the plane on the still photos. Nevermind the thousands of witnesses who saw the plane approach and then slam into the Pentagon. Nevermind the hundreds of people who were on the plane and are no longer around.

I hate that he took the opportunity to scrub his posts on Twitter. The comments he made about women and their obligation to satisfy their men (or be replaced) is every bit as damning of his character as his posts about OBL. He took the time to create a blog about his WTC/OBL/Conspiracy beliefs but I didn't see similar regarding the duties of his female friends.

He is a pig.

My personal favorite is the theory that it was a missle that hit the Pentagon and not a plane because the security camera didn't catch the plane on the still photos. Nevermind the thousands of witnesses who saw the plane approach and then slam into the Pentagon. Nevermind the hundreds of people who were on the plane and are no longer around.

But the camera's didnt show it man! All those people are brainwashed and George Bush put a gun to their heads and said if they dont say they saw a plane he'll take their first born child to become his minion to help flood New Orleans. Get your head out of the sand! lmfao....

Tons and Tons and Tons of research on 9/11 and how it very well could of came crashing down in a DIFFERENT way than what everyone thinks. A Different way then what the media and half of you believe.

This is the Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11 .

I'm not saying that it is all true, but you have to respect and atleast look at some of this researchers work. She has a BS, MD and PHD and has done TONS and TONS of research on it and the possible Hutchinson Effect.

With all the possible evidence (true or not) that this woman an other credible sources have put through.... It is atleast POSSIBLE that 9/11 wasn't as describe... So please stop calling us stupid for believing in a different 9/11 theory then you.

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Tons and Tons and Tons of research on 9/11 and how it very well could of came crashing down in a DIFFERENT way than what everyone thinks. A Different way then what the media and half of you believe.

I'm not saying that it is all true, but you have to respect and atleast look at some of this researchers work. She has a BS, MD and PHD and has done TONS and TONS of research on it and the possible Hutchinson Effect.

With all the possible evidence (true or not) that this woman an other credible sources have put through.... It is atleast POSSIBLE that 9/11 wasn't as describe... So please stop calling us stupid for believing in a different 9/11 theory then you.

The point isn't that we think you're stupid. The point is this is completely disrespectful. You claim "at least it is a possibility". Why would you try so desperately to believe in the possibility that your government killed its own people if the greater possibility is that our foe did? I don't understand this mentality. Why push something that would do nothing but cause more pain to our people, those who have lost their loved ones, and our troops just because there is a margin that says it maybe could have happened. This is not the way a respectable human being reacts. If my wife was shot dead in our home by a burglar, his fingerprints are there, he goes on TV and says YEAH, I KILLED HER. and all signs point his way, is it right to say "HER HUSBAND KILLED HER!" because that is a possibility? A sense of morality and maturity is called for in this situation. This conspiracy **** may be fun for other situations, but for God's sake folks, use some discretion. This is not some game or mystery to push and debate for fun. People died here, show the dead respect instead of using their sacrifices for some fun on the internet.

The point isn't that we think you're stupid. The point is this is completely disrespectful. You claim "at least it is a possibility". Why would you try so desperately to believe in the possibility that your government killed its own people if the greater possibility is that our foe did? I don't understand this mentality. Why push something that would do nothing but cause more pain to our people, those who have lost their loved ones, and our troops just because there is a margin that says it maybe could have happened. This is not the way a respectable human being reacts. If my wife was shot dead in our home by a burglar, his fingerprints are there, he goes on TV and says YEAH, I KILLED HER. and all signs point his way, is it right to say "HER HUSBAND KILLED HER!" because that is a possibility? A sense of morality and maturity is called for in this situation. This conspiracy **** may be fun for other situations, but for God's sake folks, use some discretion. This is not some game or mystery to push and debate for fun. People died here, show the dead respect instead of using their sacrifices for some fun on the internet.

i would prefer this in paragraph form ;), but i completely agree. and souljaboy....i dunno what to tell you man, it'd be nice if you changed your sn because you aren't doing Him any favors with this attitude.

LOL, do a google search on this Dr. Judy Wood. She is a crackpot of the highest order. Yeah, the WTC was brought down by Energy Beams. :slap:

LOL, do a google search on this Dr. Judy Wood. She is a crackpot of the highest order. Yeah, the WTC was brought down by Energy Beams. :slap:

and why does her website look like a yahoo geocities page from 1998?

i would prefer this in paragraph form ;), but i completely agree. and souljaboy....i dunno what to tell you man, it'd be nice if you changed your sn because you aren't doing Him any favors with this attitude.

What attitude ? You mean what I believe ? Im not doing Jesus a favor because I don't believe what you believe ? Because last time I checked I wasn't disrespecting anyone.

---------- Post added May-13th-2011 at 07:17 PM ----------

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Who said I don't have respect for the dead ? Innocent people died. I grieve and I understand that. My argument is the person/people behind it. This isn't some fun on the internet. I feel for those who lost their lives and their families. DONT YOU EVER try to tell me otherwise. Don't you EVER try to put words in my mouth . My beliefs is my beliefs and for you to try to tell me I'm wrong is the automatic defense mechanism that religion and government uses. I can agree to disagree but don't you EVER try to tell me that I don't have respect for the dead.....

What attitude ? You mean what I believe ? Im not doing Jesus a favor because I don't believe what you believe ? Because last time I checked I wasn't disrespecting anyone.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Who said I don't have respect for the dead ? Innocent people died. I grieve and I understand that. My argument is the person/people behind it. This isn't some fun on the internet. I feel for those who lost their lives and their families. DONT YOU EVER try to tell me otherwise. Don't you EVER try to put words in my mouth . My beliefs is my beliefs and for you to try to tell me I'm wrong is the automatic defense mechanism that religion and government uses. I can agree to disagree but don't you EVER try to tell me that I don't have respect for the dead.....

you get pretty uppity for making light of the deaths of others and then getting called on it. btw, the disrespect you are showing is your attitude. when everyone in a thread calls you on something it usually means YOU need to rethink your position. you are creating some alternate reality theory to support your "opinion", this isn't the movies, this is real life, maybe you should join us some day?

you get pretty uppity for making light of the deaths of others and then getting called on it. btw, the disrespect you are showing is your attitude. when everyone in a thread calls you on something it usually means YOU need to rethink your position. you are creating some alternate reality theory to support your "opinion", this isn't the movies, this is real life, maybe you should join us some day?

All I heard from you was "If everyone else believes it, you should too"

yea thats basically what you are telling me here.

All I heard from you was "If everyone else believes it, you should too"

yea thats basically what you are telling me here.

better than your crackpot theory you googled so you would have something to say, lol. you didn't even know what to believe until you stumbled across nut job judy wood's website.

I think he ment. Hes not sure if OBL really did it. Hence he said a plane can bring down the building. Hes not the only one theirs millions of people in the united states that thinks it could have been a inside job. Even the engineer who build the twin towers quoted saying their is no way a plane that bring that building down.

Excpt we have heard his side. He claimed reposnsibility, and has never once professed his innocence in the matter.

In fact, in looking what we've gotten from his hideout, he was trying very hard to let us know his side of the story again, and again, and again.

Mendenhall is wrong. He's got the right to feel it, and the right to say it. But he is wrong, and there's no two ways about that.

~Bang

---------- Post added May-13th-2011 at 08:40 PM ----------

Don't you EVER try to put words in my mouth . My beliefs is my beliefs and for you to try to tell me I'm wrong is the automatic defense mechanism that religion and government uses. I can agree to disagree but don't you EVER try to tell me that I don't have respect for the dead.....

Except what you're doing by pretending there may be a question as to who was behind 9-11 is putting words in the mouth of a man who expressly admitted responsibility for it.

He's been very specific, he's never raised any sort of question who was behind it. It was OBL and his organization. They readily and proudly admit it. They've never once claimed otherwise, nor have a single one of his followers, except these misguided idiots in the US that haven't got the brains to see it.

Why people have a hard time believing him when he says he did it is beyond me. He was a confessed mass murderer. What more is needed?

~Bang

Don't EVER go a website and CHALLENGE people to THINK about some of the things they have SEEN or been TOLD.

Why do people insist on a conspiracy for 9/11 when these murderers already tried to BRING IT DOWN IN 93! And had plans (Operation Bojinka) to hijack planes and crash them into places before this? They just succeeded at what they were trying to do for a decade.

To say nothing of OBL's involvement in Somalia with Black Hawk Down, the 98 embassy bombings, the USS Cole, etc..uh, or his work during the war with the Soviets. Or the fact that Spain was attacked..and Britain..Iraq suffers from suicide bombers---Taliban just killed a bunch of people in Pakistan (80+.) The Islamists killed 90 people at a jewish cultural center in Argentina...

We were at war for decades, we certainly didn't "NEED" 9/11 to do anything, or to even justify going up against Saddam. I guess I just don't understand why these people pretend 9/11 happened in some kind of vacuum (in which case it might be suspicious.)

People did it with OKC too, though.

The Hutchison effect? You mean the guy that can't ever reproduce his experiments? We aren't talking about human subjects here. This is simply physical science. Never reproducible? That means fraudulent.

I think everyone is actually getting dumber. All you have to do is make a youtube video, and you will have believers.

Another thing, listening to Lupe's "Words I Never Said" (hate the conspiracy politics and reflexive leftist nonsense) and while I like the song, he makes a point that makes the 9/11 Truther stuff even stupider when you think about it.

What is the point about talking about Building 7? Why THE ___ would intelligent conspirators destroy a building that was NOT hit by jets (if we assume that the jets were needed to explain the 'demolition' of the WTC twin towers?) It's the kind of thing that conspiranoids have no answer for, the damage done to other buildings close to WTC is the kind of thing that only makes sense if the event unfolded just as the intelligent among us understand (and witnessed.)

To say nothing of the point I already made in the thread...

So basically, don't call you out for what you are in front of all your friends?

My family is extremely dominant military, 99% of my family members have dedicated their lives to our government and serving it. And you insult their very existence by saying our government destroyed the buildings that terrorist *******s destroyed. To go further, you insult every soldier by saying that what they are fighting for is all a lie and that the true enemy is that cause they fight for. You preach that their deaths are in vain. The people who died in those planes and in those buildings are heroes. You insult their existence by saying its all a lie. The firefighters and police that died in those buildings were killed by the people who write their paychecks according to you, in other words they are the greatest fools. According to you, those brave Americans who gave their lives taking back that plane only to crash into a field in PA so that plane didn't kill other Americans like you and me actually never did anything. According to you, their sacrifices and acts of heroism never happened. You insult their existence, you insult the dead.

And why, again, do you preach of their ignorance and question their acts of courage? That reason has never truly existed. You do it to be different. To have a different opinion than everyone else. You do it for the same reason conspiracies even exist: entertainment and attention. Every conspiracy theory ever created was spread for one of those two reasons. None of the people pushing this theory even came up with it on their own. You heard some nutcase preach it and you went along with it. You didn't arrive at these opinions on your own. No one did. Why? Because if you actually looked into the facts you would see how fictional it is. I can tell you 4+4=9 and if you never actually did the math, you wouldn't know the difference.

However, the difference between this theory and the others is significant. There have always been conspiracy theories. The yearning of humans to believe that something is more than it seems. Mystery and the existence of questions unanswered is thrilling to us all. This use of thrill can be used on things much more appropriate however, not the deaths of those who were loved and honored by others. Those who died of a righteous cause. Those who were killed ruthlessly by monsters. Let's elaborate:

The Moon: We've all heard this one. We apparently never landed on the moon. We actually did it all in a studio and lied about it. This one is appropriate. No one died and it's more of a joke than anything but its interesting to some. The spread of this conspiracy doesnt really hurt anyone besides the hard earned accomplishments of some men, but conspiracies are always disrespectful to some. There is also a motive. We were in a Cold War with the Soviets. If we didn't get to the moon soon we would lose the pissing contest. So if we couldnt reach our goal, it would be believable that it could have been simulated. No one would ever know the difference besides hundreds of witnesses at NASA and solid evidence...however, conspiracies have never been based on fact and always treat witnesses as brainwashed citizens who are slave to the man!

Nazi UFO's: Some people believe the Nazi's were creating UFO's during WWII. This is appropriate. It's once again mysterious and it gets ratings and sells copies. No one died except the bloody Nazis in the end, and really, who cares. They were researching something. More than likely that something was just an atom bomb, but no one can really prove that. Whatever they were researching was rapidly covered up by Allied forces. But let's face it, anyone who has any intelligence at all knows that even if they were researching a new flavor of ice cream it would be covered up. No one wants anything the Nazis had possession of falling into the wrong hands, even if its rocky road. It's not disrespectful. Its mysterious and entertaining, and no one gets hurt from it. It could be true, facts point all signs to no, but once again, conspiracies are not based off of rationality. The motive to this would be that the Axis and Allies were in a race to see who could get the best technology the fastest and irradiate the others. Research on such an advanced system would be possible, and if they DID make a flying saucer it could be a major asset in the fight. (did i really just try to rationalize Nazis creating flying saucers?!)

Bigfoot, Nessy, Chupacabra, UFO's: There is no other reason than they sell books, movies, and produce ratings. Nessy has been proven a joke. The rest are likely also nothing short of jokes. However there is no way to absolutely prove that they are, which is why they are conspiracies. Conspiracies theories are based off of slim chances, however irrational they may be. It's just like that time that guy in the Stadium made the joke about Shanahan telling him we were going to tank the season for Luck. He made it up, it was April Fools, but it made the headlines on some blogs as fact.

The difference, however, between these and yours is simple. The 9/11 conspiracy insults America and all that it stands for. The 9/11 theory suggests that we are our own worst enemy. That (dead)men like Osama bin Laden are just framed victims, innocent men. That our real enemy is our government and men like Bush who tried their damnedest to avenge our fallen comrades, even at the price of his own integrity and presidency. He gave the people what they wanted, blood, even when it ironically led to him being one of the most unpopular men i can think of. Osama bin Laden killed thousands of our own brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, husbands, wives, nephews, nieces, grandfathers, and grandmothers....and gloated about it. Yet you seek to make him a victim. Motive: there is not one. The proposed motives are ridiculous. One is that Osama was framed. I have news for you, if he didn't do it he would say he didn't do it. Why? The man hates America. If he could convince us that he didn't do it, America would implode. Our government would have committed an act of killing its own citizens for the purpose of invading a sand box and kill a man who has done nothing to us. In other words our government destroyed innocent life without a motive and lied about it. Osama would gladly expose our government, no matter how infamous saying he did do it would make him. Others say we did it for oil and wealth. Since the attacks on 9/11 gas prices have done nothing but shoot straight up, and our economy is worse than ever. Everyone seems to think its blood for oil, while gas prices havent came down at all. They should probably be paying us in gas for what we have done for them. Bush ruined his presidency over the war, and in all honesty it wasnt even his fault. This conflict has been going on long before Bush, and long before Clinton.

Forgive us for being offended at you pushing a idea that insults our fallen heroes...for no rhyme or reason at all. If im wrong, please enlighten...er erm...humor me on your idea for a motive. Tell me your theory (not some crackpot that you just told us to google) on the physics of the buildings. Support it by scientific evidence, laws, building schematics. If you can't, don't expect us to respect you at all, because you ARE infact disrespecting those who are heroes. So, dont you "DARE" defend yourself for getting called out.

So basically, don't call you out for what you are in front of all your friends?

My family is extremely dominant military, 99% of my family members have dedicated their lives to our government and serving it. And you insult their very existence by saying our government destroyed the buildings that terrorist *******s destroyed. To go further, you insult every soldier by saying that what they are fighting for is all a lie and that the true enemy is that cause they fight for. You preach that their deaths are in vain. The people who died in those planes and in those buildings are heroes. You insult their existence by saying its all a lie. The firefighters and police that died in those buildings were killed by the people who write their paychecks according to you, in other words they are the greatest fools. According to you, those brave Americans who gave their lives taking back that plane only to crash into a field in PA so that plane didn't kill other Americans like you and me actually never did anything. According to you, their sacrifices and acts of heroism never happened. You insult their existence, you insult the dead.

And why, again, do you preach of their ignorance and question their acts of courage? That reason has never truly existed. You do it to be different. To have a different opinion than everyone else. You do it for the same reason conspiracies even exist: entertainment and attention. Every conspiracy theory ever created was spread for one of those two reasons. None of the people pushing this theory even came up with it on their own. You heard some nutcase preach it and you went along with it. You didn't arrive at these opinions on your own. No one did. Why? Because if you actually looked into the facts you would see how fictional it is. I can tell you 4+4=9 and if you never actually did the math, you wouldn't know the difference.

However, the difference between this theory and the others is significant. There have always been conspiracy theories. The yearning of humans to believe that something is more than it seems. Mystery and the existence of questions unanswered is thrilling to us all. This use of thrill can be used on things much more appropriate however, not the deaths of those who were loved and honored by others. Those who died of a righteous cause. Those who were killed ruthlessly by monsters. Let's elaborate:

The Moon: We've all heard this one. We apparently never landed on the moon. We actually did it all in a studio and lied about it. This one is appropriate. No one died and it's more of a joke than anything but its interesting to some. The spread of this conspiracy doesnt really hurt anyone besides the hard earned accomplishments of some men, but conpiracies are always disrespectful to some. There is also a motive. We were in a Cold War with the Soviets. If we didn't get to the moon soon we would lose the pissing contest. So if we couldnt reach our goal, it would be believable that it could have been simulated. No one would ever know the difference besides hundreds of witnesses at NASA and solid evidence...however, conpiracies have never been based on fact and always treat witnesses as brainwashed citizens who are slave to the man!

Nazi UFO's: Some people believe the Nazi's were creating UFO's during WWII. This is appropriate. It's once again mysterious and it gets ratings and sells copies. No one died except the bloody Nazis in the end, and really, who cares. They were researching something. More than likely that something was just an atom bomb, but no one can really prove that. Whatever they were researching was rapidly covered up by Allied forces. But let's face it, anyone who has any intelligence at all knows that even if they were researching a new flavor of ice cream it would be covered up. No one wants anything the Nazis had possession of falling into the wrong hands, even if its rocky road. It's not disrespectful. Its mysterious and entertaining, and no one gets hurt from it. It could be true, facts point all signs to no, but once again, conspiracies are not based off of rationality. The motive to this would be that the Axis and Allies were in a race to see who could get the best technology the fastest and irradiate the others. Research on such an advanced system would be possible, and if they DID make a flying saucer it could be a major asset in the fight. (did i really just try to rationalize Nazis creating flying saucers?!)

Bigfoot, Nessy, Chupacabra, UFO's: There is no other reason than they sell books, movies, and produce ratings. Nessy has been proven a joke. The rest are likely also nothing short of jokes. However there is no way to absolutely prove that they are, which is why they are conspiracies. Conspiracies theories are based off of slim chances, however irrational they may be. It's just like that time that guy in the Stadium made the joke about Shanahan telling him we were going to tank the season for Luck. He made it up, it was April Fools, but it made the headlines on some blogs as fact.

The difference, however, between these and yours is simple. The 9/11 conspiracy insults America and all that it stands for. The 9/11 theory suggests that we are our own worst enemy. That (dead)men like Osama bin Laden are just framed victims, innocent men. That our real enemy is our government and men like Bush who tried their damnedest to avenge our fallen comrades, even at the price of his own integrity and presidency. He gave the people what they wanted, blood, even when it ironically led to him being one of the most unpopular men i can think of. Osama bin Laden killed thousands of our own brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, husbands, wives, nephews, nieces, grandfathers, and grandmothers....and gloated about it. Yet you seek to make him a victim. Motive: there is not one. The proposed motives are ridiculous. One is that Osama was framed. I have news for you, if he didn't do it he would say he didn't do it. Why? The man hates America. If he could convince us that he didn't do it, America would implode. Our government would have committed an act of killing its own citizens for the purpose of invading a sand box and kill a man who has done nothing to us. In other words our government destroyed innocent life without a motive and lied about it. Osama would gladly expose our government, no matter how infamous saying he did do it would make him. Others say we did it for oil and wealth. Since the attacks on 9/11 gas prices have done nothing but shoot straight up, and our economy is worse than ever. Everyone seems to think its blood for oil, while gas prices havent came down at all. They should probably be paying us in gas for what we have done for them. Bush ruined his presidency over the war, and in all honesty it wasnt even his fault. This conflict has been going on long before Bush, and long before Clinton.

Forgive us for being offended at you pushing a idea that insults our fallen heroes...for no rhyme or reason at all. If im wrong, please enlighten...er erm...humor me on your idea for a motive. Tell me your theory (not some crackpot that you just told us to google) on the physics of the buildings. Support it by scientific evidence, laws, building schematics. If you can't, don't expect us to respect you at all, because you ARE infact disrespecting those who are heroes. So, dont you "DARE" defend yourself for getting called out.

Ouch....you just owned him...quite thoroughly

Archived