Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rashard Mendenhall on twitter, this can't be good......

Tom [Giants fan]

I personally don't see anything wrong with what he said. I personally agree with everything he said. Being a professional football player, I wouldn't of mentioned the woman tweets but the government part he is right on with.

The man is entitled to his opinions.

What kind of person celebrates a mans death though seriously ?

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Proverbs 24:17 says

“Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles."

Im not even religious anymore and I get what the guy is saying. THINK

I like how he isn't convinced that Bin Laden was behind the attacks, or that "We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style"

People really are as dumb as you think they are.

Bin Laden admits doing what he did, yet Mendenhall still thinks there is some kind of consipiracy behind it?

WOW!

I will leave the celebrating death vs. not celebrating to myself. But the consipiracy is ridiculous.

anyone who says they cant celebrate one man dying, well that is stupid, if one man died and it ended a war that was killing millions like Hitler, should you not celebrate that either. people die everyday and so will i and everyone on this board, everybody is too uptight about it cuz we are all scared of death, but honestly if little children die everyday from rapists and murders and innocent people lose their lives daily. why is this world acting like they are going to miss a peice of **** like osama bin laden. he killed thousands of people cowardly with terrorist attacks and sitting at home in his mansion while other radical followers gave their life to kill innocent people to honor such a horrible person. honestly if you cant be happy about this because somebody had to die to save thousands, this time it wasnt our troops thank god and we did what we had to.

stop acting like you care just to be "politically correct" **** that dude and everything he stands for. and im a crazy radical liberal, but sometimes you just got whoop some ass, to restore what is best for the world.

I pissed a bunch of people off on Facebook last night by telling them how big of a sheep someone has to be to keep reposting A WRONG QUOTATION. Someone told me it still applies. How can you be ok with misquoting such an important figure?

While the King quote conveys a sentiment that many agree with, it is a fabrication. This quote, from Clarence Darrow (not Mark Twain) is for people with a different perspective :

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

I personally don't see anything wrong with what he said. I personally agree with everything he said. Being a professional football player, I wouldn't of mentioned the woman tweets but the government part he is right on with.

The man is entitled to his opinions.

What kind of person celebrates a mans death though seriously ?

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Proverbs 24:17 says

“Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles."

Im not even religious anymore and I get what the guy is saying. THINK

Someone is paying attention...

So wait a minute. You guys supporting Mendenhall actually agree that the two towers WEREN'T brought down by planes and that Osama Bin Laden DIDN'T do it?!

I'm a vet and I'm not celebrating the guy's death, I'm celebrating what should be the end of a war. It probably won't be, but hopefully there will be a draw down now.

I don't celebrate his death, but I do celebrate that one evil man is no longer here to victimize innocent people. It's not like this guy was JUST killing soldiers, he was killing children too. If you don't believe that, you can ask why the Iraqi's turned against his organization. When you blow up weddings, children, and innocents among your OWN country, then they feel about the same way we felt about Timothy McVeigh.

Also, before you begin to criticize people who are cheering his death, remember that YOU may not have lost anyone in that attack, but maybe THEY did. You have about as much right to judge them as they have to cheer for his death. So maybe you're both wrong. Remember that whole thing about pulling out the beam in your eye before criticizing your brother for the mote in his eye (Matt. 7:5, Luke 6:42).

I find it hard to criticize people who've felt/been victimized while defending their attacker. At that point you're attacking the innocent and defending the criminal. It may look "open-minded" and "intellectual" but I think you're deluding yourself.

Archived