Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the moment, is our 2012 draft intact?

Burgold

2011 was the first time in a decade (I think) that the Redskins managed to field a pick in every round in the draft. Could 2012 be the first draft in a decade where we start with having all of our picks? Kind of mind blowing.

2011 was the first time in a decade (I think) that the Redskins managed to field a pick in every round in the draft. Could 2012 be the first draft in a decade where we start with having all of our picks? Kind of mind blowing.

i know right, its a changed management. you know we wouldve had bowers in the second with vinny.

however, 2012 wont last long. we will be trading up for luck, barkely

We have a full complement of picks, plus the 4th for Campbell. We should also be able to add two 5ths for Haynesworth and McNabb..

I think we can get more than a 5 for both of them. Not much more I agree but atleast a late 3 or a 4th for Mcnabb if the Skins are patient. maybe a 5th and 6 or 7 for haynesworthless.

Right now, there is no draft in 2012. The only way there will be any future drafts is if it is part of the CBA. I do know one thing, the last thing I want this team to do is trade up to try to draft Luck. I saw we stay were we end up or even draft lower. I would love for us to repeat this year and stockpile picks. If this team is really bad, there is no guarantee that Shanny will even be around. Will Snyder put up with back to back losing seasons, especially if year 2 is worse than year 1? Snyder may decide that it's time for a change and Shanny can't do the job.

Archived