Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Plays of the 2010 Season

HRNY4ZRNY

Good list.

Funny how people keep saying D Hall sucks and he had two of the best plays of the season.

He is not a very good coverage corner, but he is the reason we beat the Bears and the Cowboys. Not often that you owe 2 victories to a Cornerback, but last year he was that effective of a playmaker.

Also nice vid. thanks for posting.

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 09:55 AM ----------

Good list.

Funny how people keep saying D Hall sucks and he had two of the best plays of the season.

He is not a very good coverage corner, but he is the reason we beat the Bears and the Cowboys. Not often that you owe 2 victories to a Cornerback, but last year he was that effective of a playmaker.

Also nice vid. thanks for posting.

That D Hall fumble recovery I think is the single greatest play I remember from the Skins ever. It might not have meant much in the long run like others have, but it was just flat out cool.

Funny story about when that play happened... I was standing in the very last row at the top of FedEx drunker than **** with two of my best buddies.... DHall picks that ball off the ground and my boy swings both of his arms out to celebrate... He cracks me in the nose with his watch (we think) and I start spraying blood everywhere! So here I am jumping up and down cheering my ass off at the coolest play ever while everyone around me gets a free splattering. (No one has any idea obviously)

After the game, we went to parking lot to continue the party and I run into this chick who I used to hook up with back in the day... She sees me and goes, "did you get punched in the face?" and I was like "yeah, kinda! my friend did it-- is it noticeable?" she was like "ummm yeah your nose is really crooked and you have dried blood in your nostrils- you should probably get that looked at." She was right-- it turned out to be broken and that **** was numb for like 2 months!

The best part about the story though is that I actually breathe better now than I did before... HAIL

Funny story about when that play happened... I was standing in the very last row at the top of FedEx drunker than **** with two of my best buddies.... DHall picks that ball off the ground and my boy swings both of his arms out to celebrate... He cracks me in the nose with his watch (we think) and I start spraying blood everywhere! So here I am jumping up and down cheering my ass off at the coolest play ever while everyone around me gets a free splattering. (No one has any idea obviously)

After the game, we went to parking lot to continue the party and I run into this chick who I used to hook up with back in the day... She sees me and goes, "did you get punched in the face?" and I was like "yeah, kinda! my friend did it-- is it noticeable?" she was like "ummm yeah your nose is really crooked and you have dried blood in your nostrils- you should probably get that looked at." She was right-- it turned out to be broken and that **** was numb for like 2 months!

The best part about the story though is that I actually breathe better now than I did before... HAIL

Maybe we should start a top five fan stories from last year, this certainly should get consideration. LOL / at the people who only found the blood when they went to do the laundry. Honey did you get in a fight at the game? huh Hon? hahaaaa

---------- Post added April-13th-2011 at 08:49 AM ----------

Maybe we should start a top five fan stories from last year, this certainly should get consideration. LOL / at the people who only found the blood when they went to do the laundry. Honey did you get in a fight at the game? huh Hon? hahaaaa

For me the Cowboys being called back with the winning score on the Rap hold was the highlight. Dhall was a close second. Love to hate them Cowpatties.

Archived