Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the heck is going on with all the bumped threads?

Predicto

How do you pronounce ornery?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How do you pronounce ornery?

Did someone hack ES? I don't mind when a good thread gets bumped, but this is a whole lotta obscure and crappy old threads reappearing.

Plus, it's embarassing to go back and read all the stupid crap I said 5 years ago, before I got smart. :ols:

Every time someone votes in a poll, it bumps that thread now, even without a new post. That's obviously not supposed to happen.

So someone's taking advantage of that and being a douche haha.

Yes. We should start a poll to see which banned ES member is ninja voting their way to vengeance.

Are we sure that voting in a poll has always brought it to the top of the page? Idk, maybe there are usually so many posts going into a thread that's also getting votes that I've never noticed...but I feel like I would have noticed at some point if I clicked on a thread thinking there's a new post, and then noticed that the last person did NOT in fact just post, but did four hours ago.

It's Mickalino, he admitted to it.
I thought I read that too

If you're talking about the posts below, I was being SARCASTIC.

Someone made a ridiculous comment about me, so I responded in like-ridiculous fashion with sarcasm

you know its mickalino, the guy thrives for attention
Yea, I have nothing better to do than search for all the polls from 2005 and bump them just for the hell of it.

Yes, it is starting to change my opinion of you, and I'm about to ask the Mods to delete the Tribute thread I made about you

Please do. All of those horrible maudlin insincere whiny Ford Truck Man lyrics by that fraud Seger are really stinking up this website. :)

---------- Post added April-5th-2011 at 02:55 PM ----------

It's Mickalino, he admitted to it.

I blame Honorary Hog.

Ban his azz!

Please do. All of those horrible maudlin insincere whiny Ford Truck Man lyrics by that fraud Seger are really stinking up this website. :)

---------- Post added April-5th-2011 at 02:55 PM ----------

I blame Honorary Hog.

Ban his azz!

HH is innocent, how dare you accuse him of such a heinous act. All signs clearly point to Mickalino being guilty.

I think the simplest explanation is that ES somehow broke the space-time continuum. It's not that these threads are getting bumped, but we've actually traveled back in time, albeit momentarily.

Definitely the simplest explanation.

I think the simplest explanation is that ES somehow broke the space-time continuum. It's not that these threads are getting bumped, but we've actually traveled back in time, albeit momentarily.
Definitely the simplest explanation.

It's Obama's fault

Archived