Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fishing fun

Bang

So I don't know how many anglers are out among us, I'm not really one.. but I caught this video this morning and it had me laughing pretty good. It's sort of long, but the bloopers are funny.

So if you're in the mood for some good clean fun this rainy morning, give this a watch. It is safe for offices and kids... (unless "Dad-gum" is a four letter word)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVwZ7Ymh3mo

~Bang

I never saw his show,, I don't think I've ever watched any outdoor sports shows all the way thru since the old "American Sportsman" with Curt Gowdy back in the 70s.

I don't even know why I clicked to watch this, but I did. I think my favorite is when he is trying to corral the little outboard motor. I couldn't stop laughing at that.

~Bang

I can't see the vid at work, but I figure this is an appropriate place to share this story:

While deep-sea fishing with my mom in Florida, she saw her pole dip, grabbed it, shouted "fish on" and began reeling. After a few seconds worth of fighting, it suddenly seemed like she was reeling in dead weight, or maybe just the bait and sinker weights.

She kept reeling, and eventually the fish came into view...hooked in the TAIL.

The mate gaffed it and pulled it aboard. An 18-pound Bonita. Funny thing is, she actually DROWNED the fish! Apparently if you run water through a fish's gills backwards, they suffocate.

Ain't many people out there who have drowned a fish.

I made no reference to those two being setups. Furniture falling apart is a classic setup.

Well, it didn't fall apart,, he just sat on the end of it and it tipped over. But it could be a setup.. however seeing all the other dumb stuff he does, I'd say it's entirely possible it is straight up.

i also like the one where he breaks the rod on the ceiling fan,, another possible setup ,but his reaction looks pretty genuine to me!

~Bang

Archived