Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Murder in Bethesda

BeachSkin

Scum, execute.

Agreed.

I had a late lunch in Bethesda on Saturday and one of my friends pointed out that there were a bunch of news crews in the area, but we didn't know what had happened at the time.

Definitely a tragedy. Hate to see **** like this happen anywhere.

I couldn't think of a safer area in the entire country than that block. It is where parents around here feel safe letting their young kids go at night time. It was the top story on the news for like 2 days, but they really don't have any leads so far so there isn't much new to report. The girls that worked at that store were all really beautiful and friendly people. Very sad.

There was coverage on the all local news channels, with the story angle that the violence is really unusual for such an upscale area, and that other business owners and residents in the area are shaken up over it.

This is about how it went when someone was shot and killed in Pentagon City a few years back. Hopefully it reminds people that you always have to be aware and stay safe.

I saw that the other day, that's pretty ****ing cold blooded to murder your coworker then stay in the store all night, cut yourself, tie yourself up and pretend like you were both raped and assaulted.

If she did it (and all signs point to yes) she's got more than a few screws loose.

*Edit: and I still agree with my previous statement when I thought it was two masked men...execute.

Archived