Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYDN: Queens man accused of bashing Lana Rosas into coma defends actions: 'It was out of reflex'

#98QBKiller

Now you do raise some good points. The cinematography is lovely as it contrasts the heavy feeling in III with the light-hearted feelings in I. RENT IT. And maybe buy your wife some flowers this weekend.

those points were the short synopsis available from netflix when my cursor ran over the movie, haha, but if i'm gonna watch 2 of them i might as well just finish off the trilogy.......the karate kid trilogy....never thought i'd say that. i have it in instant queue so no need to rent, but my wife is gonna require way more than flowers if i'm gonna take 6hours of her life to watch all 3 karate kids minus the crappy girl karate kid

those points were the short synopsis available from netflix when my cursor ran over the movie, haha, but if i'm gonna watch 2 of them i might as well just finish off the trilogy.......the karate kid trilogy....never thought i'd say that. i have it in instant queue so no need to rent, but my wife is gonna require way more than flowers if i'm gonna take 6hours of her life to watch all 3 karate kids minus the crappy girl karate kid

Get her two romantic comedies and spend a weekend apart...it will be good for the long-term development of your marriage.

Second, I'm 48 years old, and for some reason no one ever has just come up to me and started whacking me in the face. Ever. If that is happening to you with any frequency, there may be some other reason for it. :whoknows:

So victims of assault are at fault?

http://www.tbd.com/blogs/tbd-on-foot/2011/01/man-attacked-by-kids-at-l-enfant-metro----bystanders-watch-film-6880.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebo1evnF4TQ&feature=player_embedded

Notice the man getting his stuff stolen and beaten by girls at the metro. He doesn't hit them as a result the assault rages on and his property is thrown all over the place. It's a different scenario than the one this thread is discussing but again: the law shouldn't protect women that initiate an assault even if the male is bigger. It's pretty simple: don't start a fight you can't finish no matter what plumbing you were assigned at birth.

It's pretty simple: don't start a fight you can't finish no matter what plumbing you were assigned at birth.

I certainly can't argue with that. Although if I had fought back and began winning, at some point the old school mind**** would set in and I'd feel guilty for pummeling a female. Even one that had just attacked and robbed me. :(

the law shouldn't protect women that initiate an assault even if the male is bigger.

Who's talking about the law here?

Although it is worth point out that even if someone else legally "started it," that doesn't give you 100% free license to beat them into a coma.

Although it is worth point out that even if someone else legally "started it," that doesn't give you 100% free license to beat them into a coma.

It sounds like a freak "accident." He hit her once. She fell and hit her head. It's not like he straddled her and pounded her face in while she was down.

Get her two romantic comedies and spend a weekend apart...it will be good for the long-term development of your marriage.

you mean so she won't know/see me reminiscing the karate kid trilogy? you're probably right, i think that's somewhere in the pre-nup "if thomas spends an afternoon watching all three karate kids there are grounds for divorce and i get half his stuff"

So victims of assault are at fault?

http://www.tbd.com/blogs/tbd-on-foot/2011/01/man-attacked-by-kids-at-l-enfant-metro----bystanders-watch-film-6880.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebo1evnF4TQ&feature=player_embedded

Notice the man getting his stuff stolen and beaten by girls at the metro. He doesn't hit them as a result the assault rages on and his property is thrown all over the place. It's a different scenario than the one this thread is discussing but again: the law shouldn't protect women that initiate an assault even if the male is bigger. It's pretty simple: don't start a fight you can't finish no matter what plumbing you were assigned at birth.

very good find, good memory i completely forgot about that. i even brought up the wrestler without remembering this one.

And he walks on his toes. Dude never lets his heels touch the ground.

he must be an elitest jackwagon from NOVA or something

It sounds like a freak "accident." He hit her once. She fell and hit her head. It's not like he straddled her and pounded her face in while she was down.

lol, i shouldn't laugh but i did :)

I am. Every issue concerning women and violence in the US has two sides. Cultural and legal. It's also worth pointing out that a coma as a result of a continuous beating is different than one coming from a bad fall.

I am. Every issue concerning women and violence in the US has two sides. Cultural and legal. It's also worth pointing out that a coma as a result of a continuous beating is different than one coming from a bad fall.
:munchout:

Archived