Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

S Tom Zbikowski Challenges WR Chad Ochocinco to a Boxing Match

darklight1216

Why? Read unforgiven's response below, on point!

[\quote]

Its like Dale Earnhardt Jr challenging you to a race. How about Jr challenges you to something were things are equal?

Tom would whoop Ocho in boxing. Tom is also supposed to do that as he is trained that way.

Notice Chad challenges runners to a race as the field is near equal?

I'm not impressed when a guy challenges someone to an event where the challenger is far superior at its craft than his challengee.

Hopefully it happens for charity. Though, I still wouldnt be impressed.

he didn't challenge him, please read what was said before you start replying, he was ASKED who he would want to box, who else would he have picked? some guy he doesn't know or play against, or 85, someone he plays against specifically position wise (which also makes them about the same size) 2x a year, and to boot the guy talks alot. 85 is the one who said that he would make him go "nite-nite" and that he had no speed at all.

again, please read what was said before you post, thank you.

---------- Post added March-8th-2011 at 10:15 AM ----------

would love to see this happen... Chad made a huge deal out of him training at a boxing gym to prepare for last season, saying he could fight pro he got so good, blah, blah, blah, and he's been saying if there is a lockout, he'd look at a pro fight (meanwhile, all he has done is hit mitts and trained with some pros who go 20% on him)... Would love to see him actually believe his own hype and fight tommy... 45 seconds is generous...

qft

We're talking strictly boxing right? I'll take Tommy Z over every single player in the NFL. Who else has his pedigree or background in the sport?
Ray Edwards.

I was going to say Ray Edwards. Are they in the same weight class? If so, let's get that fight going.

Edit:

Maybe they shouldn't fight

Edwards - Zibikowski

26 Age 25

6-5 Hgt. 5-11

268 Wgt. 215

?? Reach ??

Some Twitter jabs taken from BR.com.

tommyzbikowski: In all seriousness, Top Rank and I would like to extend an invitation to @OchoCinco and his agent to make this fight happen…

ochocinco: @tommyzbikowski: in all seriousness I’d give you the [butt] whooping I owe Ray Lewis so let’s go,n any of your other teammates can get beat up 2

Ochocinco then went silent, but Tommy Z had a few more jabs to get in:

tommyzbikowski: I would like to personally invite @ochoCinco to my fight this Saturday in Vegas, ON ME…Come out and do some advanced scouting for May

tommyzbikowski @ochocino: you don’t REALLY think you could whoop me, do you?? (I won’t even get started on you trying to whoop Ray, we have seen how that has ended a few times)…Have you ever seen Great White Hype? I’ll train for a month of doing nothing but chasing after an ice cream truck and smoke cigarettes and still KO you in 50 seconds

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/03/08/late-for-work-38-zibby-challenges-ochocinco-to-a-fight/

he didn't challenge him, please read what was said before you start replying, he was ASKED who he would want to box, who else would he have picked? some guy he doesn't know or play against, or 85, someone he plays against specifically position wise (which also makes them about the same size) 2x a year, and to boot the guy talks alot. 85 is the one who said that he would make him go "nite-nite" and that he had no speed at all.

again, please read what was said before you post, thank you.

Read every Tweet jackass. Challenged or "answered a question about who he'd like to box then challenging him later" is really different?

Box for charity, box in Vegas on his dime... yup sounds like answering a question to me.

Read every Tweetjackass. Challenged or "answered a question about who he'd like to box then challenging him later" is really different?

Box for charity, box in Vegas on his dime... yup sounds like answering a question to me.

you mad? your answer really shows you have no idea what you are talking about, and yes it is really different, it's an interview little guy.

he brought up the boxing for charity AFTER 85 said he would whoop him, clearly you are an 85 homer, it's cool. you have to resort to namecalling because you look like an idiot.

EDIT: NM, I see you are from jersey shore, the spray on tan must be killing what little brain cells you have

you mad? your answer really shows you have no idea what you are talking about, and yes it is really different, it's an interview little guy.

he brought up the boxing for charity AFTER 85 said he would whoop him, clearly you are an 85 homer, it's cool. you have to resort to namecalling because you look like an idiot.

EDIT: NM, I see you are from jersey shore, the spray on tan must be killing what little brain cells you have

1) "spray tan" is a NYC thing who visit the Jersey Shore.. look it up.

2) watch this video.. THEN speak. :yes:

http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/video?PID=4w_VKDix9h6BvcS5Z_ei4l1JJQs4AynR

Tom initialized the idea of Zbikowski vs OchoCinco.

1) "spray tan" is a NYC thing who visit the Jersey Shore.. look it up.

2) watch this video.. THEN speak. :yes:

http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/video?PID=4w_VKDix9h6BvcS5Z_ei4l1JJQs4AynR

Tom initialized the idea of Zbikowski vs OchoCinco.

Nope, I'm good. At work so I don't think I'll be watching "when spray tans attack" the boss might thing somethings gone awry.

Agree to disagree, he was asked a question and answered it. 85 came back on the attack and tommyz obliged.

Nope, I'm good. At work so I don't think I'll be watching "when spray tans attack" the boss might thing somethings gone awry.

Agree to disagree, he was asked a question and answered it. 85 came back on the attack and tommyz obliged.

The link is Dan Patrick's interview with Tom Zbikowski. In the interview Dan asks Tom who he'd like to box outside of his team and he said Ocho and that he'd knock him out in 45seconds. You and I have differing opinions on whether or not someone who is skilled at their craft challenges someone who is clearly not and whether that is ok. That's fine. But, what shouldn't be differing is the fact that Tom did the initializing. It's fact. You clearly were debating that Ocho did the initializing. Which is fiction.

The generalities with "Jersey", "Jersey Shore", and the "Guido" are something that you need to brush up on, Pop. I don't tan, go to clubs, or wear Ed Hardy gear. But, that is neither here nor there.

Agree to disagree.

The link is Dan Patrick's interview with Tom Zbikowski. In the interview Dan asks Tom who he'd like to box outside of his team and he said Ocho and that he'd knock him out in 45seconds. You and I have differing opinions on whether or not someone who is skilled at their craft challenges someone who is clearly not and whether that is ok. That's fine. But, what shouldn't be differing is the fact that Tom did the initializing. It's fact. You clearly were debating that Ocho did the initializing. Which is fiction.

The generalities with "Jersey", "Jersey Shore", and the "Guido" are something that you need to brush up on, Pop. I don't tan, go to clubs, or wear Ed Hardy gear. But, that is neither here nor there.

Agree to disagree.

that's cool...i do like the fact that you call me pop...and we are the same age, in the immortal words of celljock "it's fine my son"

I got Tom "don't call me Rudy" Zbikoski. (for all those who remember his combine workout). I really wish the skins would have picked this guy instead of Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly or Fred Davis. Baltimore, along with KC are the 2 teams who I envy when it comes to drafting. The Colts & Pats are great too, but they tend to look for players to fit their scheme, whereas Baltimore & KC seem to find talent all through the draft.

im late to this thread, for several reasons, and one being that i could care less about ANYTHING that has to do with OchoDildo......HOWEVER...this made me spit out my water.......with laughter!

Man.......I was watching a news clip or something the other day when i got home from work, and i was like "who the hell is that fake tan fag on the TV....my wife was like "Jersey Shore guy"......I had no idea exactly how "DUOCHY" that dude really was........until like a week ago.

Im late to everything. WAY too much time spent studying film to care about all this TV Real world crap. and ....When did they change the name of "The Real World" to "Jersey Shore"?

im late to this thread, for several reasons, and one being that i could care less about ANYTHING that has to do with OchoDildo......HOWEVER...this made me spit out my water.......with laughter!

Man.......I was watching a news clip or something the other day when i got home from work, and i was like "who the hell is that fake tan fag on the TV....my wife was like "Jersey Shore guy"......I had no idea exactly how "DUOCHY" that dude really was........until like a week ago.

Im late to everything. WAY too much time spent studying film to care about all this TV Real world crap. and ....When did they change the name of "The Real World" to "Jersey Shore"?

haha, i was just having fun with him, i didn't realize how big jersey shore was until south park did a special on it

Not impressed. A trained Pro Boxer/ NFL Safety calling out a NFL WR to a boxing match.

I have to agree with this. Zbikowski clearly initiated the "call out" on the radio interview. Sure, perhaps Johnson shouldn't have responded the way he did, but what should he have said? Acknowledged he'd receive an ass whooping? That's not going to happen.

I just don't understand how you can hate a guy like Ochocinco...the guy gives back to his fans, always doing charity events, and has a smile on his face joking around on the field. I hope you guys don't really think Ochocinco is talking trash like Rex Ryan. Its all fun and games with him. If you hate Ochocinco then you are a old, miserable, bitter man.

You're saying that you have to be old, miserable and/or bitter to just be sick of Ochocinco's antics? He's annoying, and an attention whore. It was much more "funny" before twitter came along. Now, even if you don't follow him, you hear about his bull**** so much that its obvious he's just ALWAYS like this, seeking attention, whether he's a good guy at heart or not. Its still obnoxious.

I just don't understand how you can hate a guy like Ochocinco...the guy gives back to his fans, always doing charity events, and has a smile on his face joking around on the field. I hope you guys don't really think Ochocinco is talking trash like Rex Ryan. Its all fun and games with him. If you hate Ochocinco then you are a old, miserable, bitter man.

don't get me wrong i don't dislike the guy at all....but maybe if he wasn't always so vocal. he's definitely having fun which is great, but he's the only one who does this to this extent. i guess i'm just more of an art monk appreciator than anything else.

Wait, aren't you the guy that posted in another thread that you were like 5'4"?

huh? i bet you wish i was 5'4" BS, and you are, for a fact, the napoleon that constantly barrages my inbox crying about me calling you little guy.

you should take notes: praise_gibbs and i slung a few sarcastic remarks back and forth, but it didn't matter in the end cuz we both understand it's just joking around and we are skins fans on a skins board. he didn't come crying to my inbox about it.

Chad is just jawing with guys. Some of you need to relax... unless of course you really think he means to fight Anderson "The Spider" Silva like he says in the video below. Safe for work, no idea why there seems to be star wars music playing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqg4ndQwvHo&feature=player_embedded

For those thinking he is serious note his stated strategy:

1 - I can't go to the ground.

2 - I can't be within his reach either

3 - I will run around the ring the entire time

lol

If you don't know who The Spider is, I think he could beat Chad Johnson and Tom Zbikowski up in an elevator before it got to the 2nd floor.

Chad is just jawing with guys. Some of you need to relax... unless of course you really think he means to fight Anderson "The Spider" Silva like he says in the video below. Safe for work, no idea why there seems to be star wars music playing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqg4ndQwvHo&feature=player_embedded

For those thinking he is serious note his stated strategy:

1 - I can't go to the ground.

2 - I can't be within his reach either

3 - I will run around the ring the entire time

lol

If you don't know who The Spider is, I think he could beat Chad Johnson and Tom Zbikowski up in an elevator before it got to the 2nd floor.

i don't like silva the same way i don't like gsp, they showboat after wins and it's annoying....but man can they fight, that front kick to vitor belfort's face was masterful

huh? i bet you wish i was 5'4" BS, and you are, for a fact, the napoleon that constantly barrages my inbox crying about me calling you little guy.

you should take notes: praise_gibbs and i slung a few sarcastic remarks back and forth, but it didn't matter in the end cuz we both understand it's just joking around and we are skins fans on a skins board. he didn't come crying to my inbox about it.

First off, I'm almost positive you're the guy that said you were really short in another thread. You also said that despite being short, you dominated everyone on the court. I remember laughing at that.

As for that last part: I didn't flood your inbox with anything. You tend to insult people a LOT in these threads. I merely suggested that you tone it down. Exaggerate, much?

First off, I'm almost positive you're the guy that said you were really short in another thread. You also said that despite being short, you dominated everyone on the court. I remember laughing at that.

As for that last part: I didn't flood your inbox with anything. You tend to insult people a LOT in these threads. I merely suggested that you tone it down. Exaggerate, much?

The people I play basketball with are all 6'2"+, so yeah I am shorter than they are in context smart guy.

And yes, yes you did flood my inbox, constantly, and on different occassions.

I tend to be sarcastic and joke around, if you don't like it you can block me. I'm not doing anything to warrant any kind of punishment and everything I say/do is well within the rules. I don't even cuss, lol.

If you would like I can post all of your PM's in here with date/time stamps to show how often you sent me PM's and the content which really just sounded like you were crying about calling you little guy. Calling you "little guy" was the extent of my insult to you, per the PM's, and if you have such a napoleon complex that you cry about being called little guy maybe you should step away from the keyboard.

Archived