Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

S Tom Zbikowski Challenges WR Chad Ochocinco to a Boxing Match

darklight1216

Tweed. Trust me, calling me "little guy" hardly made me cry. I'm 6'2", dude. And no, you may not cuss, but you are constantly insulting people on here. And that was, and still is, the main problem I have with you. You can't debate stuff without getting pissed off at someone and hurling insults. I'm surprised you get away with it. But that's not my call. I joke around alot, too. But you don't see me insulting anyone. I don't think I've ever seen you have an adult conversation on here, unless it was about computers or something. Just something to think about, man.

Tweed. Trust me, calling me "little guy" hardly made me cry. I'm 6'2", dude. And no, you may not cuss, but you are constantly insulting people on here. And that was, and still is, the main problem I have with you. You can't debate stuff without getting pissed off at someone and hurling insults. I'm surprised you get away with it. But that's not my call. I joke around alot, too. But you don't see me insulting anyone. I don't think I've ever seen you have an adult conversation on here, unless it was about computers or something. Just something to think about, man.

Please post any insults I have said, any and all. Like I said, my "insults" come down to little guy or telling you that you act like a baby, which is what you have been whining about in all of your PM's, or a variation of that. I don't get away with anything, if the mods thought I was saying anything they would have let me know over the past 5 years of me being here...just a hint...they haven't.

You are the only person who ever ever ever complains about anything to me, ever. You can't debate anything without sending me a PM crying about it. It's not my fault you get owned everytime you open your mouth. If you don't like it...you can again block me, or not open your mouth, your call. It's not hard. A five y/o could do it, which should be right up your alley. Remember you replied to me in this thread, you bring this on yourself. If you don't want to look dumb, avoid the people that are smarter than you, again it's not hard.

BTW, you wrote that at 2:30 in the morning? Please tell me you didn't stay up all night thinking of a reply.

And yes, airborne, back on topic. I haven't heard. There's an app I have on my phone that usually updates with all the latest boxing/mma fights and results, but I haven't seen one for tommyz yet.

Tweedr, this is getting out of hand, so I'm just gonna throw in my two cents. And its not directly in support of BS, either. Its not like I haven't had arguments with the guy...it happens on ES. Its just generally in regards to your posting style.

Basically, I notice that whenever you discuss or debate with someone, you treat them as you do the Cowboys fans in ATN. Never crossing the line or breaking the rules, which do indeed have very specific restrictions that are easy not to cross, but being very passive-aggressive and baiting. Basically, antagonizing just subtly enough to set the "opposing" poster off, without breaking any actual rules.

That's encouraged when debating pukes fans in ATN, as its entertaining. And usually they deserve it. But when dealing with fellow Skins fans, I think we should all try to shoot for a higher level of discourse.

Bubble Screen can be abrasive. Hell, I can be abrasive, I know that. I'm sure there are those regulars around here who don't like me for that very reason...I know how to walk the line when it comes to the rules, and not cross over. But I generally reserve that for those obnoxiously thick posters who are committing various acts of jackassery around ES. Not my respected peers.

Basically, that type of behavior should be reserved for those who aren't capable of a real debate in any situation anyways. In short, trolls...not those who you simply don't agree with.

Its obvious that you two have something a little more personal going on, with PM's and all (and no matter what, its frowned upon to air that laundry in public...they are private for a reason, no matter what they say, unless mod intervention is needed).

But all I'm saying is that I can see what BS means in his posts, even though you are correct in saying that you aren't breaking any rules.

Tweedr, this is getting out of hand, so I'm just gonna throw in my two cents. And its not directly in support of BS, either. Its not like I haven't had arguments with the guy...it happens on ES. Its just generally in regards to your posting style.

Basically, I notice that whenever you discuss or debate with someone, you treat them as you do the Cowboys fans in ATN. Never crossing the line or breaking the rules, which do indeed have very specific restrictions that are easy not to cross, but being very passive-aggressive and baiting. Basically, antagonizing just subtly enough to set the "opposing" poster off, without breaking any actual rules.

That's encouraged when debating pukes fans in ATN, as its entertaining. And usually they deserve it. But when dealing with fellow Skins fans, I think we should all try to shoot for a higher level of discourse.

Bubble Screen can be abrasive. Hell, I can be abrasive, I know that. I'm sure there are those regulars around here who don't like me for that very reason...I know how to walk the line when it comes to the rules, and not cross over. But I generally reserve that for those obnoxiously thick posters who are committing various acts of jackassery around ES. Not my respected peers.

Basically, that type of behavior should be reserved for those who aren't capable of a real debate in any situation anyways. In short, trolls...not those who you simply don't agree with.

Its obvious that you two have something a little more personal going on, with PM's and all (and no matter what, its frowned upon to air that laundry in public...they are private for a reason, no matter what they say, unless mod intervention is needed).

But all I'm saying is that I can see what BS means in his posts, even though you are correct in saying that you aren't breaking any rules.

Who replied to who? Did I go after him? Last I checked he replied to me. If he doesn't want to get upset and whine about it, then don't talk to me. I don't go looking for him, and I don't talk about him. He tries to find me in threads and reply with things that have absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about. Why shouldn't I put him in his place? If he a) acts like a baby, and B) seeks me out, what would you prefer I do?

Who replied to who? Did I go after him? Last I checked he replied to me. If he doesn't want to get upset and whine about it, then don't talk to me. I don't go looking for him, and I don't talk about him. He tries to find me in threads and reply with things that have absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about. Why shouldn't I put him in his place? If he a) acts like a baby, and B) seeks me out, what would you prefer I do?

I wasn't attacking you. Just giving you a rational reason why you might be a "target" for those you call babies. Not going to take a side either way, as I don't think anyone's totally out of line. Discussions get heated on sports message boards. But its just something I've observed over time: you're kind of a defensive poster, passive-aggressively jumping on any potential opposition to your opinion. It might not be called for or fair from either party, but its what I see sometimes. No, there aren't any rules being broken. But it can set things off on the wrong foot immediately, making it hard to have any type of good discussion, even if one were possible originally.

Just my opinion, and I'm sure BS will chime in again and we'll see if I'm on the right track. As it is, I think this is being overblown.

I mean, go easy on the guy. He likes Journey :silly:

I wasn't attacking you. Just giving you a rational reason why you might be a "target" for those you call babies. Not going to take a side either way, as I don't think anyone's totally out of line. Discussions get heated on sports message boards. But its just something I've observed over time: you're kind of a defensive poster, passive-aggressively jumping on any potential opposition to your opinion. It might not be called for or fair from either party, but its what I see sometimes. No, there aren't any rules being broken. But it can set things off on the wrong foot immediately, making it hard to have any type of good discussion, even if one were possible originally.

Just my opinion, and I'm sure BS will chime in again and we'll see if I'm on the right track. As it is, I think this is being overblown.

I mean, go easy on the guy. He likes Journey :silly:

Word, yeah, I can see that, I think I am a little....sarcastic at times. No ill will is ever meant, probably just hang out in tailgate too much. I can usually dissolve things in the same thread they occur in though, oh well. I think I'm just gonna take some time off for a bit.

Please post any insults I have said, any and all. Like I said, my "insults" come down to little guy or telling you that you act like a baby, which is what you have been whining about in all of your PM's, or a variation of that. I don't get away with anything, if the mods thought I was saying anything they would have let me know over the past 5 years of me being here...just a hint...they haven't.

You are the only person who ever ever ever complains about anything to me, ever. You can't debate anything without sending me a PM crying about it. It's not my fault you get owned everytime you open your mouth. If you don't like it...you can again block me, or not open your mouth, your call. It's not hard. A five y/o could do it, which should be right up your alley. Remember you replied to me in this thread, you bring this on yourself. If you don't want to look dumb, avoid the people that are smarter than you, again it's not hard.

BTW, you wrote that at 2:30 in the morning? Please tell me you didn't stay up all night thinking of a reply.

And yes, airborne, back on topic. I haven't heard. There's an app I have on my phone that usually updates with all the latest boxing/mma fights and results, but I haven't seen one for tommyz yet.

Thanks for proving my point.;)

Edit: And Conn, I completely agree with most of what you said in the other post. And yes, we have had our differences. But you don't hurl petty insults and whatnot. And I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt, because I don't think he even realizes how he comes across to most people.

And to the others, sorry for my part in getting this thread off track.

Did Z when his latest fight? Anyone know?

uhhh what is up with that fight? He fought a 35 year old with a record of 1 win and 2 losses (1 fight per year). And his prior three fights took place at the following locations:

Evansville Airport Marriott, Evansville, Indiana

Ritchie County High, Ellenboro, West Virginia

Rural Development Center, Somerset, Kentucky

and then you look at the actual fight and notice the guy got knocked out by... what exactly? Then tells the ref he's good to go on and the fight is stopped. So much wrong with that fight that I really don't even want to think about it.

uhhh what is up with that fight? He fought a 35 year old with a record of 1 win and 2 losses (1 fight per year). ...

and then you look at the actual fight and notice the guy got knocked out by... what exactly? Then tells the ref he's good to go on and the fight is stopped. So much wrong with that fight that I really don't even want to think about it.

Dude. So true. The guy threw a nice punch, stumbled, and then fell. What a strange, strange, ending to a fight. Even more strange is that Tommy Z immediately dropped his guard and turned to celebrate as if he had done something to put Ryant down.

Weird, indeed.

Archived