Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hate comes to Orange county

nuposse87

Why have to make that point though? No one I've seen is claiming that all things bad can be traced to the TP and only the TP. There's no reason, beyond the "but they do it too" excuse to mention others behaving badly. It's sufficient, it would seem to me, to simply say those people are *******s and I sure don't agree with what they're doing or how.

I dislike protesters,especially noisy classless ones...sorry ,one of my pet peeves

Why have to make that point though? No one I've seen is claiming that all things bad can be traced to the TP and only the TP. There's no reason, beyond the "but they do it too" excuse to mention others behaving badly. It's sufficient, it would seem to me, to simply say those people are *******s and I sure don't agree with what they're doing or how.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eleventh_Commandment_(Ronald_Reagan)

I dislike protesters,especially noisy classless ones...sorry ,one of my pet peeves

While I generally agree with you regarding protesters, I wouldn't put the Wisconsin protesters in the same category as these people.

The Wisconsin protesters would be similar to the healthcare protesters last year. People perhaps a bit overzealous in their opposition to legislation that has come about through a legitimate democratic process.

These people in OC present a whole new level of classlessness. Screaming nasty comments at people about their religion as families go to attend a dinner ... that's something else.

I certainly agree they are a lower class than the run of the mill,but would not go so far as to lump all Wisconsin protesters above them.

Insult's over religion,nor it's being a fundraiser makes much difference of degree to me.....protesting funerals does for some reason though,in which case even well behaved ones become scum.imo

Archived