Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WWL: Local pastor charged with masturbating in park

China

What I mean is look at the things that someone opposes the most, and strongest, and that can be an indication of the things that they struggle with the most.

:ols: Wow I totally misread that earlier response. So what you were really admitting to was your own struggles ;)

:ols: Wow I totally misread that earlier response. So what you were really admitting to was your own struggles ;)

No, I just said I didn't masturbate in parks. If my actions were following my logic then I would have gone on long tirades about the immorality of masturbation, and I probably have started a thread on the subject, anything to cast the light of examination away from myself. ;)

Sounds like GACOLB's co-worker was already utilizing the lavatory. Poor guy had no choice.

Please don't make this religious, it's just another disgusting human being, religion really has nothing to do with it besides make it more interesting. Simply another sick individual with some of those shoes.

I can't think of a more awkward scenario than to somehow stumble upon a man, pastor not, beating his meat in a Chevy Astro, in a park.

Yeah, 'cause it wouldn't have been nearly as awkward if it had been a Ford Econoline.

Archived