Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Store Closed - Fredericksburg. Short Pump (Richmond), Others??

MarkB452

Looks like they have closed some stores. The one in Spotsylvania Towne Centre was completely stripped to the walls and the sign was gone. They had been selling everything in the store for 50% off a few weeks ago, so I thought something might be up. The one in Richmond at Short Pump was selling everything at 50% off as well a few weeks ago and does not appear on the list of store locations.

http://store.redskins.com/redskins-store-locations/

How would you chart sales volume and foot traffic in the store over the past 5 years? With particular focus on the past 3 years, compared to the first 2 years?

Well, there were always a consistent amount of people in the store. Especially during the season. It was one of the better stores in the company in terms of sales over the five years.

Every store I ever went to the Sales Associate's were the nastiest people I had ever come across!!! I hated those stores! Jersey selection was terrible too. But, on the other hand was the only reason I would ever go with my wife to the mall, too bad they were run so poorly. HTTR

Last year, the Redskins turned the operations over to a third party to run. I would not be surprised if that company was not renegotiating leases and looking for better locations as part of its makeover of the stores.

For me, I never had anything but pleasant and competent sales people at the stores I have been to.

Last year, the Redskins turned the operations over to a third party to run. I would not be surprised if that company was not renegotiating leases and looking for better locations as part of its makeover of the stores.

For me, I never had anything but pleasant and competent sales people at the stores I have been to.

MainGate.

Archived