Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wonder Woman Coming Back To TV

DRSmith

So it looks like Wonder Woman is coming to tv this fall on NBC

The ol’ girl may fly this fall after all: NBC has picked up the Wonder Woman pilot from David E. Kelley. Ironically, NBC was the final network to pass on bringing back the superhero over a week ago, but that was before the new regime was officially in place in light of the impending Comcast takeover. Robert Greenblatt is now spearheading primetime as chairman. (On Thursday, head of programming Angela Bromstad announced she was leaving

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/21/wonder-woman-project-finds-a-home-at-nbc/?hpt=T2

I still like the eagle icon versus the WW on her chest. Linda Carter was a perfect Wonder Woman... although that show was just so bad (bad acting, bad script, camera work/effects) and it was never bad in a brilliant way like Batman in the 60's or cheesey goodness like Superman in the 50's.

That said, I enjoy the superhero stuff. It's good escapism. I'll at least give it a looksee. (The bionic woman remake was terrible)

Hopefully, a total unknown.

I'd actually like it if they got someone Carribbean or Brazillian to play her since she's supposed to come from this mysterious paradisical island. A Puerto Rican Wonder Woman might be interesting. Certainly, get a lot of purists, and crazies upset.

Hopefully, a total unknown.

I'd actually like it if they got someone Carribbean or Brazillian to play her since she's supposed to come from this mysterious paradisical island. A Puerto Rican Wonder Woman might be interesting. Certainly, get a lot of purists, and crazies upset.

Apparently she is going to be exec and more of vigilente the way the script is written

Oh, that doesn't sound good. Wonder Woman isn't a vigilente. She's a hero. I often think it's a mistake for people trying to do "super-hero" shows to be embarrassed about doing a super-hero show.

Besides, if what you really want is a female Batman... then invent one. Don't remake an icon to fit your whims.

Archived