Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Jersey

sabbath1981

This guy at work can get these authentic NFL jerseys for a sweet price. I've seen them and they look great. Problem is our squad sucks so hard I don't know who to get. I want to get a good current player that will be here in 5 five years. That eliminates Fletcher, Moss, Portis. Don't want a O-Linemen as that looks funny on a 155 pound dude. That eliminates Williams.

Landry's play gets me excited but is he really a lock to be here in five years. That leaves only Orakpo I guess.

It really depends on what exactly you want it for. A wear every game jersey of a player that is on the team? In all honesty, your players to look at (if available or you can send requests to him to get them shipped from China) are:

Hall

Orakpo

Banks***

Armstrong***

(***Riskier, and doubtful China has caught up to these guys)

Also, you could get a Moss or Portis, and then get a nice glass frame for them down the road, as I truly believe those 2 guys will be remembered in a positive light, with their careers as a Redskin.

I went Orakpo this year. That being stated, one of my friends this year, made it his mission to find a jersey of a well known Redskins player that you hardly see, so this year at FedEx, every game he took mental notes of jerseys he saw in the lot and in the stadium, he came up with Hall of Famer Ken Houston. When he unveiled it as a surprise, I was impressed.

Pretty sure you cannot go wrong with Orakpo but dang, I don't know who else. Maybe Moss will still be here if we move him to the slot and get a real prototype #1 WR.

Sorry to say, but any jersey looks funny on a 155 pound dude. So if you want Trent's jersey, just get it.

(Oh, and that's not an insult...I'm about that weight :ols: I rock an Orakpo. Its all good.)

Edit: And as long as you're happy with the product, and you aren't buying them from this guy because you think he's the only one who can get you this "great" price (on a likely fake)....then who cares if its a knockoff. Enjoy it, and your saved cash. But don't let this guy trick you into thinking he's got some connection.

This guy at work can get these authentic NFL jerseys for a sweet price. I've seen them and they look great. Problem is our squad sucks so hard I don't know who to get. I want to get a good current player that will be here in 5 five years. That eliminates Fletcher, Moss, Portis. Don't want a O-Linemen as that looks funny on a 155 pound dude. That eliminates Williams.

Landry's play gets me excited but is he really a lock to be here in five years. That leaves only Orakpo I guess.

If I were you, I'd go with a player from the past. Today's athletes are mercenaries, looking for the organization that will pay them the most. Buy their jersey today, they're playing somewhere else tomorrow.

I should have been more specific. They are authentic looking jerseys. Probably not actually authentic. But I've seen them and they look amazing. I've decided to go with a white Sean Taylor jersey. Living and dead he moved me like no other player. For current players I considered Landry but that 2009 season is still somewhat fresh. Orakpo is a bit of enigma. I'm in Chicago so I catch about half the Skins games. The games I watch I have never seen him do squat. So I just don't identify with him as others do.

• 3 weeks later...

Howabout Rak

Archived