Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Help Your Fellow ESers Get a Job Thread

sly

Have we ever had a thread like this? If so, my apologies. If not, it's long overdue. Who needs craigslist when we have a ton of resources right here in our little world of Redskins fans?

If you're hiring, post here.

If you're looking, post here.

Resumes should probably be taken to PMs, just with respect to privacy.

Let's start helping each other out. Maybe the gameday threads will be a little less crazy? Okay, probably not. I'm looking for a marketing job in the Richmond area myself, but before I post a specific job I'm searching for, I'll wait to make sure this is the proper forum to do so.

Edit: Looks like people are taking advantage of this thread. Let's keep it up. I posted details on the career I'm looking for on Page 2.

Need work. Completely unreliable. Can't get along with co-workers. Bad attitude. Think I know every thing. Plumber for 10 years Class A CDL Truck driver. No points or accidents. Waiter for 21 years. Speak fluent Spanish. Fluent in American Sign. Great as a Karaoke MC. Very good at multitasking. Highway flager, certified. Very good at Real estate, have knack for understanding creative financing and hard money loans. Suffer from tartive Desconasia. Bad habit of singing while working. Often try too hard to do a good job without understanding true priorities. Very loyal to company Lack understanding of simple basic tasks like using the phone or operating a remote control. Adapt at figuring out complex systems that require abstract thought. Moody and unpredictable. Irrational fear of napkins.

I live in Maryland....under a bridge.

Have you ever seen the bathroom during the game day? You wouldnt clean it dude, trust me lol...

True dat, the FedEx hot dogs are nasty the first time around, so I can't imagine what they look and smell like the 2nd time around.

I might be better off going with my other skill.

I am looking for work in insurance. I'm currently licensed in 6 states in Home & Auto Insurance as an agent, so I could legally work as a licensed sales agent or in insurance customer service

Seriously, my dealership may lose its franchise on Friday. Corporate is coming in to make that decision on Friday. Just my luck. I finally start to get back on my feet, and WHAM! might be over.

I'll do pretty much anything, within an hour, or hour and a half of Hagerstown. Background is law enforcement, security, and recently, sales.

If anyone has Six Sigma and general quality process deployment experience, my company in Davidson NC (just outside of Charlotte) has an openning for an Operational Excellence Black Belt role in our Customer Care division. Not a bad place to work for me thus far (been here since the end of July). Great benefits, 3 weeks vaca to start, six figure salary if you have the right experience.

I often find opportunity to work from home and the culture is fairly relaxed as long as you get the work done.

Let me know if interested and I definitely can help with networking contacts and put a good word in.

I'm always looking:

I do Web Development and Multimedia--mainly right now I build websites for small business clients in the DMV. I also do a lot of search engine optimization and internet marketing for my clients too.

I am always looking for new clients to build websites for but also for any full-time IT jobs out there that fit my skills as well.

Integraphica Web Development

If you applied for a federal job last year, and haven't heard anything, I would encourage you to reapply. Most of the applications received before the switch to the new "stream lined" hiring system will not be automatically applied to any new vacancies or searches to fill them.

I know. It sucks. If its any consolation, the managers trying to hire for an existing position have to wirte new job descriptions too. On the plus side, there are supposed to be updates (not saying how many or when) to applicants about how they stand in the application process. It is also supposed to be streamlined so as to not be months before starting. If military vet, your preference was strengthened.

Glad to see people using this thread to help find a job or find an employee. Keep it up!

I'm a 29 year old living in Richmond looking for a marketing coordinator or copywriter position. I'm not interested in sales anymore, so I'm looking for a career on the creative side. I'd love to even find a position at an agency that would encourage/support me in pursuit of my masters in advertising.

Thanks!

If anyone has Six Sigma and general quality process deployment experience, my company in Davidson NC (just outside of Charlotte) has an openning for an Operational Excellence Black Belt role in our Customer Care division. Not a bad place to work for me thus far (been here since the end of July). Great benefits, 3 weeks vaca to start, six figure salary if you have the right experience.

I often find opportunity to work from home and the culture is fairly relaxed as long as you get the work done.

Let me know if interested and I definitely can help with networking contacts and put a good word in.

Is that old school diner still there on Main St, near Davidson College? I love places like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived