Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's in your Bloody Mary??

GoSkins561

I like mine extra spicy. I usually put two to three shots of vodka, tabasco/cholula, Siracha, horse radish, celery seed, worsteshire sauce, with the rim of the glass coated in old bay.

So how do you make your Bloody Mary's?

Also, have you have ever tried anything unique in your bloody?

Fill glass to the top with ice.

Vodka - about half way up the glass.

Add a liberal splash of Worcestershire sauce.

Couple shakes of celery salt.

Couple shakes of black pepper.

Three drops Tabasco

Teaspoon of lime juice.

Fill the rest with tomato juice, or better yet, clamato juice (bloody caesar).

Stir vigorously.

Lime and celery garnish.

Fill glass to the top with ice.

Vodka - about half way up the glass.

Add a liberal splash of Worcestershire sauce.

Couple shakes of celery salt.

Couple shakes of black pepper.

Three drops Tabasco

Teaspoon of lime juice.

Fill the rest with tomato juice, or better yet, clamato juice (bloody caesar).

Stir vigorously.

Lime and celery garnish.

Sounds good, I will add lime to mine when it's around.

Clamato - clam juice and tomato juice?

I use to add stuff to my bloody marys but I discovered another blood mary mix & it is by far the best. It is called Zing Zang & has a light green label on it. It is sort of spicy & if you like yours alittle bit spicier just add some tabasco.

I use to add stuff to my bloody marys but I discovered another blood mary mix & it is by far the best. It is called Zing Zang & has a light green label on it. It is sort of spicy & if you like yours alittle bit spicier just add some tabasco.

Zing Zang is the best out there by far.

For me, no bloody Mary is complete without Worcestershire, Tony Chachere's rimmed glass, jalapeno stuffed olives, pickle spear and and a spicy pickled okra. I too like to squeeze my lime in there for some acidity but I've also been known to pour a splash of olive juice in for ****s and giggles. I like Mary's good and dirty!

Down here on the MS Gulf Coast BWW's makes a "saucey" Mary, they mix some of their wing sauce in with their bloody Mary mix. One of the better bloody Mary's I've had from a bar, they just need more garnish. I like a side salad in my glass. Lol

Zing Zang is the best out there by far.

For me, no bloody Mary is complete without Worcestershire, Tony Chachere's rimmed glass, jalapeno stuffed olives, pickle spear and and a spicy pickled okra. I too like to squeeze my lime in there for some acidity but I've also been known to pour a splash of olive juice in for ****s and giggles. I like Mary's good and dirty!

Down here on the MS Gulf Coast BWW's makes a "saucey" Mary, they mix some of their wing sauce in with their bloody Mary mix. One of the better bloody Mary's I've had from a bar, they just need more garnish. I like a side salad in my glass. Lol

Nice, this is what I'm talking about. Your post has inspired me to mix a bloody, I threw some jalepeno spiced pickled carrots into the mix, the spiced pickled okra sounds yummy as well.

Archived