Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Mitchell: "I don't hope any African American QB comes here."

Arsenic

Listening to 106.7 The Fan, Brian Mitchell stated that he hoped Cam Newton doesn't come to the Washington Redskins.

Curious as to the reasoning for this odd statement, I txted the station for clarification. "Why no concern for the other QBs?", I asked. The response I would receive was nothing short of shocking and offensive.

"You again idiot. I don't hope any African American QB comes here. History proves that they would be disrespected."

(note: i have never before had a conversation with Brian Mitchell)

As a die-hard Redskins fan, I found this comment to be completely unacceptable. I want the best for my team, regardless of race, gender, hair color, etc.

Am I alone in finding Brian Mitchell's statements trashy, unnecessary and completely offensive?

Regardless, HAIL! :dallasuck

Screw Bmitch (just take the 'm' out for his true identity), he is a mudslinging prick with a vendetta against Snyder. The whole race card is so stupid, he just said a rush limbaugh like quote, but because he is black it is alright.. its called reverse racism mitchell ya jackass.

These kinds of comments make me ashamed to be white. Why don't you go into slavery for hundreds of years, spend another hundred getting lynched, and another fifty listening to rush limbaugh talk about how white people have a bad deal and see what kind of attitude you end up with?

Wrong is wrong. Limbaugh comments=wrong, Mitchell comments=wrong

The sad part is, this thread will go a page or two with people agreeing that this is ridiculous and BMitch is an ass.

And then some idiot will drop in and actually agree with him.

Nothing good is going to come of this thread.

Agreed.

And there's been enough stupid on here the last few days, so no need to continue adding to it.

Archived