Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey signed in minny may start

joeknows

Brett Favre starts EVERY game since the Korean War began, and two games I need him to start and win, he sits. Now he has me mad.

:ols: I feel your pain, but that was funny.

---------- Post added December-16th-2010 at 02:32 PM ----------

BREAKING: ESPN reporting that Minnesota put Tavaris Jackson on IR today with turf toe. Looking more and more like Ramsey will start. Good for him - I hope it works out, but that's a tough situation to step into.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5926169&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

I guess they aren't in love with the potential of Joe Webb, then? I mean, what's to lose playing the young guy, when the alternative is losing with Ramsey instead?

Webb is really ... really ... REALLY raw, and I don't think they want to ruin him by starting him against one of the best pass rushing defenses in football.

Poor Ramsey though. I hope his agent demanded a decent signing bonus for the beating he's going to receive.

Webb is really ... really ... REALLY raw, and I don't think they want to ruin him by starting him against one of the best pass rushing defenses in football.

Poor Ramsey though. I hope his agent demanded a decent signing bonus for the beating he's going to receive.

especially when he couldnt possibly be recovered from the beating he took here at the hands of spurrier

Archived