Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I give Jerry Jones props

skins4ever17

Jerry Jones is a whole different beast than Dan Snyder.

And I mean that in a negative way. Jones is more Al Davis than Dan Snyder is Jones. Except Davis, despite all the criticism he gets, is a winner. He's fallen off as he's aged, but his history speaks for itself. Outside of Jimmy Johnson and HIS teams, Jones ain't done ****.

Props for what, exactly? Puffing up his ego by being in a place where he can't be missed on national tv? :ols:

This putrid bunch of football players just lost another game. For anyone keeping track, their record for the SB run currently stands at 4-9. They are 3-2 for the red head, but could easily be 2-3 had Peyton not had an off night.

The pukes' defense is atrocious. It appears as though Ratliff had a career year LAST year...and without anyone showing up on that line, the pukes defense is a sieve.

Arthur Blank also paces the sidelines at the end of games. Funny, he never gets any criticism. He is, by all accounts, a terrific owner.

Plus he makes me laugh in that Play60 commercial on the bus.

it looks like they put the head bobbing video out of sync with the audio b/c everyone is off-beat, but Mr. Blank is just way out there.

Jerry Jones is a whole different beast than Dan Snyder.

And I mean that in a negative way. Jones is more Al Davis than Dan Snyder is Jones. Except Davis, despite all the criticism he gets, is a winner. He's fallen off as he's aged, but his history speaks for itself. Outside of Jimmy Johnson and HIS teams, Jones ain't done ****.

Didn't Jimmie want Steve Walsh, while Jones wanted Aikman? If that's true, there's no way you could give Johnson all the credit for the Cowboys early-mid 90s dynasty.

What do you mean by that? I've heard nothing but nice things about Blank. He seems to do everything the right way.

i'm talking about that play 60 commercial. i'm not speaking about how he is as an owner, just how he doesn't know what to do with that music on the bus is funny.

Didn't Jimmie want Steve Walsh, while Jones wanted Aikman? If that's true, there's no way you could give Johnson all the credit for the Cowboys early-mid 90s dynasty.

Don't kinow about that. What I do know is that after Barry Switzer won with Johnson's team, Jerry hasn't built another winner.

i'm talking about that play 60 commercial. i'm not speaking about how he is as an owner, just how he doesn't know what to do with that music on the bus is funny.

Oh. Yeah, Blank is pretty funny in that commerical. Dude has no rhythm whatsover. Also, Mike Smith looks funny as hell in that commercial, too, He's smiling like he just ripped a smelly one.

the only credit Jones deserves is for the hiring of Jimmy.

Yeah, whatever.

How about the fact that he empowered Jimmy to make the deals that he he did? I think that most Skins fans are sick with the fact that they have a Mini-Me version of Jerry in their own owner. The biggest difference between the two is the fact that, at least at one point in time, one owner was capable of winning Super Bowls. Add to it the fact that Jerry is a marketing genius when compared to Little Napoleon and you'll see why most Skins fans are filled with envy and hatred.

Yeah, whatever.

How about the fact that he empowered Jimmy to make the deals that he he did? I think that most Skins fans are sick with the fact that they have a Mini-Me version of Jerry in their own owner. The biggest difference between the two is the fact that, at least at one point in time, one owner was capable of winning Super Bowls. Add to it the fact that Jerry is a marketing genius when compared to Little Napoleon and you'll see why most Skins fans are filled with envy and hatred.

Care to explain why the REST of the fans of NFL teams hate Jerruh just as much? lol :ols:...Oh, I forgot, every single NFL fan is merely jealous of Jerruh Jones and his team of underachievers. There IS no valid reason to dislike the guy...

Yeah, whatever.

I hate that argument with every fiber in my body. You're just criticizing cause you're jealous. It's such a cop out. Childish.

Let's go through a rough timeline here.

- Jerry buys the team

- Jerry immediately fires Landry and treats the NFL legend and all around nice guy like a piece of trash

- Jerry hires Johnson

- Johnson wins SB's

- Jerry gets jealous and runs Johnson out of town

- Jerry hires an old buddy college coach

- said coach wins SB with Johnson's team, Jerry says HA! I'm awesome. I can do this

- Cowboys suck for next 10 years

- Jerry hires Parcells

- Parcells brings team back to respectability

- Jerry choses dive WR over Parcells, wants the power back and runs him out of town

- Parcell's teams win a little for a couple of years

- Jerry now back in full control, HIS team, in last place

And I'm not even getting into dreadful draft classes and the criminal culture he enabled in the franchise.

You wlll never win another SB as long as Jerry owns the team.

Archived