Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins @ midgets

TK

Why is Haynesworth inactive today? :doh:

Because he is a lazy slob that finds every excuse to not practice. This doesn't sit well with the coaching staff. Linemen play hurt, sick or with blood running down their faces, Haynesworth is out with a hangnail. What a waste of talent.

Why is Haynesworth inactive today? :doh:

Late to practice by a few minutes, sick, didn't have a good practice one day, missed practice(walk through) Friday, & about a minute late into the building.

Hello everyone! Im so happy that I will actually be able to watch the Redskins on tv today over here in Houston. I would like to say that it is fun to chat with everyone while the game is going on and I listen to the radio broadcast thru espn 980's website. Great to spend my NFL sundays with all of you.

As for the redskins this season, I know that many people think we should have a better record at this point and I certainly agree. I do believe that this team has made alot of progress over last season's team and will continue to improve next season.

Concerning the Giants game today, I think the Giants better not overlook us. This skins team can win these type of games (at Philly, against the Packers etc) and they are capable of beating the giants. If our defense can get some pressure on Manning, then we will be in great shape.

Enjoy the game everyone. Hail!

Archived