Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Russell Twitter: Torain makes NY trip

GenMgr

I doubt there will be many holes for him to run through, but he and Davis should get most of the carries. Williams is nothing more than our Olandis Gary.

I haven't seen anything from Davis yet. Williams is at least able to make some nice plays off of short catches.

(he's impressed in a couple of games)

I'd be boosted by this if we had a line that could create ANY holes.

Sadly we don't. Whomever is out there, they'd better get to the edge quick as the middle is just not an option when it's already in our own backfield as soon as the balls snapped.

Hail.

I'm with you. We're playing the Giants front four. Best in the league. Versus our offensive line. Worst in the league.

May as well IR him.

I doubt there will be many holes for him to run through, but he and Davis should get most of the carries. Williams is nothing more than our Olandis Gary.

Williams is nothing like gary, I've yet to see him take a strecth play to the house or come close to looking like he can rush for over a G. Williams is a younger Cartwright, IMO.

---------- Post added December-4th-2010 at 09:22 PM ----------

Anyone heard about RB Andre brown getting carries this week? I heard Shanny really likes what he's been doing in practice, but he said the same of Davis so who knows

We should only put him in if we need to. We play the Bucs next week and their run defense is weak compared to their pass defense which is respectable. I would rather hold onto to Torain for that game IF we don't need him tomorrow. The last thing I want him to do is to aggravate his injury like Portis because he wasn't fully healed

I haven't seen anything from Davis yet. Williams is at least able to make some nice plays off of short catches.

(he's impressed in a couple of games)

He's had six carries, so of course you're not going to see anything from him. I didn't see anything from Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson their first six carries either.

---------- Post added December-4th-2010 at 11:27 PM ----------

I'm with you. We're playing the Giants front four. Best in the league. Versus our offensive line. Worst in the league.

May as well IR him.

Screen pass heaven...

i have really liked the way k williams has been blocking thus far, so for me its pretty much a toss up between torain (better running ability) and williams (better blocking ability)

either way I doubt we can run the ball effectively today

Now we have another weapon to go with Banks, Cooley, & Davis

there is a GOD

Hail!

I think you've mentioned this in another thread. How can you list Cooley and Davis as weapons and leave Moss out when Moss has more receptions, yards, and touchdowns?

Doc Walker just said they have misdiagnosed his injury just like Portis and should be put on the shelf just like Landry. Thoughts?

Man, we can't catch a break. So is he out? And maybe I'm behind, but I haven't seen any updates on LL? I know there was talk of him going on IR, but what's the latest?

Man, we can't catch a break. So is he out? And maybe I'm behind, but I haven't seen any updates on LL? I know there was talk of him going on IR, but what's the latest?

Here is a complete list:

REDSKINS

QB John Beck (3rd QB)

CB Carlos Rogers (hamstring)

S LaRon Landry (Achilles)

RB Andre Brown

RB Ryan Torain (hamstring)

OG Derrick Dockery (knee)

DL Jeremy Jarmon (hamstring)

DT Albert Haynesworth (illness)

GIANTS

WR Steve Smith (pec)