Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remedies for Food Poisoning

Hubbs

I think I may be suffering my second bout with food poisoning right now. It's not nearly as bad as the first one, but I'm still suffering stomach cramps and nausea with no other symptoms - no fever, no cough, no soreness, nothing. Does anyone know of any good ways to fight it, especially ways you've actually tried?

Not sure there's a real remedy for food poisoning besides time and rest. Make sure you keep drinking gatorade and fluids after puking to make sure you replace all the stuff you lose. I'd say maybe try some kind of anti-nausea medication but I don't know that you can do anything about it but let it pass.

Good luck!

Not sure if anything helps besides sleeping with a trashcan next to your bed. I know how awful food poisoning is.... maybe try some ginger tea? It really soothes the stomach.

Food poisoning is usually just a bacteria and it has to kind of run it's course. Hope you feel better.

Assuming he has a prescription for it

Yes, I wouldn't want to break the law. :evilg:

But in all seriousness, I hate weed, it makes me twitch and makes my heart beat at what feels like 300 beats per minute. I've got a couple drugs of choice, and they even happen to be legal, but there's no way they'd help with this.

Good tips, though. I'll have to try a few of these.

Not sure if anything helps besides sleeping with a trashcan next to your bed. I know how awful food poisoning is.... maybe try some ginger tea? It really soothes the stomach.

Food poisoning is usually just a bacteria and it has to kind of run it's course. Hope you feel better.

Having 2 trash cans helps

Really making me optimistic here. :ols:

Last time it hit me, I was half way t0 S0uth Car0lina, t0 meet my brand new girlfriends Dad and had t0 pull int0 an awful m0tel, in the middle 0f n0where, s0 it c0uld be much, much w0rse.

2 trash cans helped.

s0rry ab0ut the 0 pr0blem, that same girl is n0w an ex, but n0t bef0re her w0nderful cat pissed 0n my c0mputer and br0ke the 0 (thats a zer0)

:ols: :ols: :ols:

Funniest post I've seen in a while.

Archived