Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ordered a Customized Premier Jersey from NFLSHOP.com?

BrandonJ83

I hope this is the right place to post this but anyways I was thinking of getting one of these jerseys but I was wondering about the quality of them. I have a replica customized white jersey and the numbers are Chiefs colors and don't match the rest of the jersey. I thought the premier jersey may be better but I thought I would ask before I actually got one.

Too bad they don't make a Brandon Jacobs redskin jersey, then I wouldn't have to order a custom one cause that's my name!!

I just hope the colors match cause I have a replica White jersey and the sleeve stripes are the right color but the numbers are wrong. I have a Jason Campbell authentic that I would like to change the name plate to B. Jacobs but 17 isn't my favorite number. I'm an Art Monk fan since I was a kid so I want #81.

I just hope the colors match cause I have a replica White jersey and the sleeve stripes are the right color but the numbers are wrong. I have a Jason Campbell authentic that I would like to change the name plate to B. Jacobs but 17 isn't my favorite number. I'm an Art Monk fan since I was a kid so I want #81.

Doug Williams would be a cool #17 Jersey. I wouldn't mess with an authentic Jersey though. I have never been a fan of personal names on Jerseys.

IMO, a premier looks significantly better than a replica, and it's significantly less cost than an authentic, so a premier is a very good value. However, beware of the 2010 letter fonts for replicas and premiers - they changed them this year to make them look different (i.e. bad) relative to authentics/gamer fonts.

I bought a white landry primere jersey last year from there. Not bad this year I decided to go all out and got an authentic orakpo maroon jersey.

If you do a search online you will find a minimum of 20% off ur order on nfl.com

If u want when I get home from work pm me and ill give you a code of the best 1 I have. I usually buy stuff from there as well they have more to pick from than redskins.com! How irronic!!

I do believe that the so called special is this... Buy 1 item get the 2nd one 40% off hahaah talk about scam! It still equals out to 20% each item!!!!!!!

I bought a white landry primere jersey last year from there. Not bad this year I decided to go all out and got an authentic orakpo maroon jersey.

If you do a search online you will find a minimum of 20% off ur order on nfl.com

If u want when I get home from work pm me and ill give you a code of the best 1 I have. I usually buy stuff from there as well they have more to pick from than redskins.com! How irronic!!

I do believe that the so called special is this... Buy 1 item get the 2nd one 40% off hahaah talk about scam! It still equals out to 20% each item!!!!!!!

*Burgundy........ There ya go fix it for ya :)

I ordered a two authentic jersey's from redskins .com and loved it colors were perfect but one of them the stitching started to come off my sean taylor one so I just decided to frame it im to scared to wear it.

I wanna order from NFL.com but I don't know if I should wait till Nike takes over, also scared of the colors some times they don't get the right darkness of the burgundy its gotta be perfect for me.

*Burgundy........ There ya go fix it for ya :)

I ordered a two authentic jersey's from redskins .com and loved it colors were perfect but one of them the stitching started to come off my sean taylor one so I just decided to frame it im to scared to wear it.

I wanna order from NFL.com but I don't know if I should wait till Nike takes over, also scared of the colors some times they don't get the right darkness of the burgundy its gotta be perfect for me.

How did you frame your jersey? I got a Santana Moss 75th autographed jersey that I want to frame and put up in my game room.

How did you frame your jersey? I got a Santana Moss 75th autographed jersey that I want to frame and put up in my game room.

There is a place here locally that framed it for me, what they did was put in in a frame with the back of the jersey facing with the 2 on the left arm sleeve showing and the 1 on the right, I also had a sean taylor plaque placed inside on the lower left. Looks good its not signed or anything I wore it twice and I just don't wanna ruin it. I wanna get another but don't know where.

Archived