Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Military Bowl at RFK Stadium 12/29 2:30 PM (MD vs. ECU)

MarkB452

9-0 on a Terps FG.

ECU plays dirty as hell. Late hits and tackling our kicker after the play was over. Classy!

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 03:44 PM ----------

Terps get called for a ticky tack roughing the passer call on an incomplete 4th down play! GAH!

Refs are incompetent. But what's new. Can't believe they threw the flag on the Terps on those two plays. ECU is low class, and they are showing their asses. Trashy team with a trashy student body and trashy fanbase.

Damn it. Something happens to this team when it comes time to play in the postseason.

Got a bad feeling it's over for my Pirates already. Oh well...I'm alright with Maryland winning. Fridge deserves to go out on a high note.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 04:42 PM ----------

It's about time we took a shot down field.

Ugh, this is ugly, ugly stuff.

How did MD get into a bowl with a team that looks like a Division 2 school? This is a joke.

Hey, hey! Listen, we may not have played very well today and we may not have been the best team in the country, but we're not division II.

Congrats to the Terps, though. I'm glad Fridge could go out on a high note.

I'm scared. Was ken kimichoominga (or whatever the hell his last name is) from Navy mentioned as a possible replacement for Ralph? I don't wnat the terps to be like Georgia Tech with the lame ass triple option. Booooooooooooooooo! This better not happen.

I'm scared. Was ken kimichoominga (or whatever the hell his last name is) from Navy mentioned as a possible replacement for Ralph? I don't wnat the terps to be like Georgia Tech with the lame ass triple option. Booooooooooooooooo! This better not happen.

Yon can kiss O'Brien goodbye if we went to the option.

I hope the new HC comes in with a pro-style offense

Archived